CHAPTER 13: THE CALL

Early morning update, I hope you will like it after reading 😘😘🎃

M J'S POV

I was seated on the bed as different thought came touring my mind. I don't know since when my wife fell sick but I pitied her, she would be classified among the chubby kind of girls but I noticed she has loss a lot of weight these past few days and that alone made me angry. She felt it wasn't important for her to inform me but she told her friend. The thought of that alone hurt but the pain she is going through right now will not allow me express it. I wish I can transfer the sickness to my body so that she can go back to her normal life.

Since the day we got married, she has never stepped her foot in my room but here she is today laying down on my bed as she rested her head on my laps without her complaining.

I look down at her as she was sleeping peacefully like a baby who doesn't know what is happening around her.

I so much wanted us to go see a doctor but since she refused due to the fact that she fears injections and dislike drugs I decided to let her be for the main time.

I lifted her head from my laps and dropped it carefully on the pillow before exiting the room to go look for something to consume. The last time I ate something was since around 8: 00am in the morning before I went to the office.

FLASHBACK

I remembered going to the cafeteria to get something for lunch when I got a call from her friend. as soon as I picked the call she said " sorry to disturb you, your wife is sick"

At first I was shocked to be hearing that from her and not my wife but on a second thought I see no reason why I should be because since when I left home, my wife has never called me and whenever I call her she doesn't pick.

"Are you there?"

"Yes"

" I think you should come back home, I suggested she go stay with your family or call your sisters to come stay with her but she refused as she insisted that you will be coming back tomorrow." She explained with concern.

"OK, I will be on my way as soon as possible. But please can you do me a favour of staying with her till I get there?"

" You know how childish your wife behave a times, if she knows I called you she will be mad at me. But I will stay for few more hours or you can just send me message when you are in town."

"OK no problem, I will do that insha Allah and thank you very much second Bae."

"I wish you safe trip our Boo." She said as she was smiling.

"thank you, bye."

I ended the call, did the necessary things I needed to do before living the school premises. I wanted to go pick my things but I changed my mind because I couldn't stop thinking about her.

PRESENT

I boiled water using electric kettle, mixed my tea in a small cup and went back to the bedroom. I went straight to sit close to my wife on the bed when I noticed she wasn't there. I quickly stood up, dropped the cup of tea on the mirror and walked towards the door.

I heard sound coming from the bathroom, I changed my mind and headed towards the bathroom. There she was, forcing her self to puke but nothing was coming out except the tears that was running down her chin.

I went close to her, poured water on her head and helped her clean up before taking her back to the bed.

I sat down quietly for few minutes thinking of what to do next. I don't want to take her to the hospital, since she don't want to go, I thought of calling a friend who is a medical doctor.

The call was about to end when he picked it, I can tell from his voice that he was sleeping and I was kind of happy because that alone tells me that his not on night duty. I told him the problem and he agreed to come down to my place to help treat my wife.

45 minutes later the doctor came, asked how she was feeling, gave her the necessary treatment she needed and told me what to do in order to help before he left. I locked the door and went back inside the room where I met her on the bed crying.

"Why are you still crying? The doctor is gone. There is no more injection my dear treasure" I said smiling.

She was trying to back me when I quickly held her hand that has cannula "be careful, or you want him to come back and fix another one again?"

"No, I don't want him to fix another one. Is very painful walahi" she said pouting with her lips.

"OK don't worry the pain will stop insha Allah. Lay down and rest kin ji ( you hear)."

I cuddled her in such a way that it will not affect the hand with the drip as I caress her back. I sang Paradise by Maher Zain to her.

"I remember when I first met you

I felt that God answered my call

There was that one place I always thought about

And I just wanted to be there with you

The place that no eye has ever seen

The place that no heart has ever perceived

I had a great feelings inside of me

That one day I'll be there with you".

I Stopped when I notice she was fast asleep, said the azkar for sleeping and close my eyes to sleep too.

Please show some love by doing this👇

Read
Share
Vote
Comment

I love you all💕💕💕

CHU-CHU🖊