CHAPTER 33: SHE'S SICK

2k reads💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
To all my readers I say thank you, nagode sosai sosai🙏🙏🙏🙏 thank you for the vote and comments and don't forget to tell your friends to tell there friends 🤞🤞🤞

The noise that was coming from God knows where was what woke me up from my sleep the next day, I directed my gaze to the wall clock 'it was 7:30 in the morning. Where is that noise coming from this early hour of the day.'

I lazily dragged myself out of the bed to go see what was going on.

Immediately I got to the sitting room I saw Aunty khadija standing with her hand on her waist and their traveling bags was kept before her. I could hear her commanding her children to pick their traveling bags so that they would go back home.

"I can't add a day in this house and have mother and son insult me." According to her Umma and I ganged up against her and her daughters because it is our house.

"Aunty Khadija please stay till when you are ready to go or wait till...."

"so that you will instigate Fatimah and Nafisat to join right? Sa'adatu the insult I received from you and your son is enough, my children and I will never step our foots in your house again."

"Mamah why are you wasting your time telling them we won't step our foots in their useless house again? Live them let them see it in action. If not because of Kawu who will come to this house, someone will come because of God they will be looking at us like trash. Walahi Kawu dai bai yi sa'an mata ba, yaran shi ma basu....."

Zubaida was yet to complete her statement when I gave her a dirty slap on her right cheek then on the left one. I was about adding another one when Umma held my hand.

"La illah illa Allah ni khadijatu na gan ta kaina. So you have the audacity to slap my daughter in my presence? Tau walahi I will have to slap you too. I will not accept that act of wickedness from you."

"Let him kill me" she said to her mother before turning to me "is it because we came to your house that's why you are treating us this way but walahi you won't have your way because you must kill me today since you hate us."

I raised my hand to hit her but Umma stopped me "kul! Don't make that mistake if not walahi you will be surprised about what I will do to you."

"walahi Aunty Sa'adatu that's pure wickedness. All of you are wicked and I still don't know where you got that wickedness from." Habiba said fuming as if she would bust any moment.

"Sun sha a nonon uwasu ne ai but they will pay for this. Pick the box let's get going."

"Abdulmajeed get your car key and drop them at the garage."

"Tell him to go and kill us instead. let's go jare" she hissed and walked out of the sitting room without fixing her veil and her children follow suit.

"Su Yaya in action" my sisters who were standing behind the seaters said together then bust out laughing.

"kaniyan Ku. They are not yet out of the gate and you guys are already laughing, what will they think if they hear you laughing."

"we are sorry Umma but walahi Yaya did well. If not because of what you will say walahi we would have dealt with them but they are lucky we are not like them Teemah said.

"you better don't be like them because if you exhibit their character and attitude walahi I will be forced to deal with you."

"but you just exhibited their attitude and character by answering your Aunty rudely."