CHAPTER 15: ICE CREAM

Ya Allah! forgive the Wrong glance of Our eyes, the bad language of Our Words, forgetfulness of Our Mind and the slips of Our tongues, Ya Rabbi, distance Us from Shame and failure, from Your punishment, anger & hell, Ya Rabbi, bestow Your grace and Mercy On Us and grant Us the best of this world and hereafter Ameen.!!
JUMMA'AH MUBARAQ

SUHAILAT'S POV

Is not like have never been to that place in my entire life, am just excited because have been craving for ice cream for so long. Ice cream is one of my favorite thing, I don't mind taking ice cream everyday and every time because it calm me down and gives me that feelings I can't resist.

Am curious how he knew I prefer grand square's ice cream, like they have the best flavor and no matter how small I consume am always satisfied.

"Can we go in now?" he said smiling at my childish behavior.

With smiled on my face I said "yes."

"I was too eager that I couldn't wait for him to ask me what I wanted when I said to him " I want ice cream, strawberry to be precise, it is great on it own or should I add banana split to it.? Hmm! Or should I go with moose tracks, I like that one too because it has a lot of chunks like vanilla ice cream, peanut butter cups and fudge." I said everything at once.

I wasn't getting the response I need, so I quickly raise my head to look at him only to see him glue to a particular spot as he stood there looking at me with amazement written all over his face. I went close to him, grab his hand and said " answer me please, which one should I choose".

He cleared his voice before saying " anyone of them, I think they are all good and have the taste you need".

"OK I will go with the second one."

We placed our orders, I ordered for ice cream while he ordered for coffee. We did little shopping before going home.

"Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhh" I emphasized on the much to show how grateful I was. you made my day wonderful today and I wish I will get such treat always." I said to him as soon as we entered the living room.

"Haba! You don't need to thank me, it my duty to make you happy treasure." He said to me as he dropped the shopping bags on the center table while I walk towards my room to freshen up and pray since it was almost time for prayer.

I was few step close to my room when I heard his voice " am going to the masjid treasure".

" tau (OK)" I answered him.

I took my bath before praying magrib and isha prayers, I changed into my night dress, went back to the living room to arrange the things we bought.

When I finished arranging the items, I sat on the three seater while watching a movie titled The Light Between Oceans that was playing on MBC Action.

I was enjoying my movie when he came back and sat down close to me.

"Sannu da zuwa (welcome back)" I greeted him.

"Yauwa treasure ( thank you)." He replied me as he sat close to me.

"seems someone is enjoying her movie?"

" yes, I love this movie. Am watching it for the fourth time but whenever I watch the movie I feel like am watching it for the first time."

"Awww! OK gist me"

"Let's watch it together now."

"No, I want to be sure you watch it and also know how good you are in reviewing a movie."

"see this man o, Sannu (Weldon) Mr. Lecturer."

He laughed before saying "go on am listening."

OK, the movie The Light Between Oceans is a 2006 romantic drama written and directed by Derek Cianfrance . the story is about a lighthouse keeper and his wife who rescue and adopt a girl floating at a sea. Few years later, they find out who the child's real mother was and later face the moral dilemma of their actions." I narrated to him as I use my hand to demonstrate.

"Should I go on or you are OK." I said to him."

Hmm!

"No, I can't tell you everything about the movie . Let's watch it together."

"ok"

I ended up sleeping half way through the movie because I was tired and I was in pain as if I did the whole work in the world but being the troublesome human being he his, he kept disturbing my sleep.

"OK let call it a day, am sleepy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"Chai! Someone just gave up so easily" He said in between laughter.

"say whatever you want to say I don't care, all I care about now is that am tired and sleepy at the same time" I replied him.

"lazy girl" he said to me as he switched the light and electronics off, locked the doors before we went to bed.

My head was rested on his chest while his right hand was caressing my body, I didn't stop him because I was sleepy. Sleep is one of the things I don't joke with in my life.

I was enjoying my sleep when I felt his lips on mine. Before I could registered what was happening his tongue was in my mouth. The kiss was slow and gentle that I don't know when I started kissing him back while his hands were doing their magic to my body.

Everything around us was long forgotten and the sleep disappeared completely from my eyes.

I felt things were getting out of control as his hand went down to my thigh and I was finding it hard to breath, I shapely separated my body from his and am not sure if am ready for that yet.

I turned to the other side of the bed without looking at him. Few minutes later he hugged me from behind and said "please don't stop or try to push me away, I will not do anything stupid. I promise" He said with strong emotions in his voice.

Answering him was difficult, so I just nod my head as my respond before closing my eyes. The last thing I heard from him was good night.

Read
Share
Vote
And comment.

CHU-CHU🖊