Epilogue

Ella's POV

* One Year Later *

Life was going great. Jaxon and I had finally made our relationship official and we were going strong. He still ran the gang and sometimes I would help with the business ventures. Despite Jaxon's opposition, I still fought as the Red Death though not as frequently as I did in college, due to not needing a steady income anymore. Autumn had her baby, a beautiful little girl, with Dan as the adoptive father. He got clean from PCP, and had developed a liking to weed, something that kept him sane and in control rather than him losing every sense of himself. Or the self that he had been for the past 16 years.

I walked into the living room hearing shouts and laughter. I am stunned. Dan is dancing on the table shouting with glee. The most surprising fact yet. He is dressed in a pink tiara and tutu to match his little girl Amber. I smile.

"Auntie Ella!" Dan shouts, "Come join us!" he gestures between himself and Amber. I shake my head lightly. But Dan had other plans. He rushed me and dragged me into the center of the room. I gave in and started dancing.

Life truly was perfect. Who knew this would happen when I was sold to Jaxon Ryder?

--- Final Authors Note ---

First off I want to thank everyone who has stayed here throughout all my long breaks between updates and all the other shit I've put you readers through. I truly can not express enough how much this book as well as your comments have helped me get through some really rough patches in my life. Secondly, I hope you all have enjoyed this story. Thirdly, yes as sad as it is for me this is the end of the story. Yes, I will go back and edit all of the grammar and large errors in the book but the plotline will not change. But, as of right now I'm Sold to Who Now! is officially ended. I appreciate all of the comments and dms, reads and votes you all have contributed to my journey with this book. If you have been here from the very start, I deeply apologize for this book taking me four years to finish(definitely felt like 400). Furthermore, I will be writing other books and stories on Wattpad. I have a few in the works however I have decided not to start publication until I am finished with them or almost finished with them to diminish the wait time between chapters. If there are any genres or stories you want me to write let me know and you never know in four years that story may actually get posted(lol). Again thank you for all of your support. You truly do not understand how much it means to me to log on and see all of your supportive messages! Thank you and signing off for the last time in I'm Sold to Who Now! JohnsonDS! I love you all! Always keep fighting!