Chapter Eight

Jaxon's POV (This explains things i.e. him buying her)

Truth be told I had liked Ella for a while. Although we didn't go to the same school I often would go with my older brother to his girlfriends high school and I would see my perfect little angel. I had only talked to her once or twice before the gang was handed down to me; my brother wanted to leave this life and have a family and no threats to them so he left and I got the title when I was in high school. I wanted to change schools to be with my angel but you see the school I went to was more tolerant of my behavior than others were so I stayed. I thought the perfect opportunity to win her heart would be when she left high school but then she had to go to Boston and had to attend Harvard. I thought that my chances to get her were done until the grapevine told me that she was moving back so I called in a few favors dug up some dirt and bought her off her parents. This occurred about two months before she came back. Then that glorious night when I decided to go to the street fighting arena. I had no idea of what she became when she went to Boston, I mean I keep tabs on her but I didn't watch her day in and day out. Finally, the next day she was officially mine to have; Ella impressed me when she handled the boys and I saw her little stunt with her motorcycle and the boys it just made her even hotter than she already was. Then, fighting with Ethan well that was pretty ballsy. But what surprised me the most was when she took that mans life without any mercy and it wasn't even her first kill. I hadn't realized all that had happened to her she really had changed from the sweet little girl that I saw everyday when I was in high school.

"Boss, it's your turn to go in," AJ said quite agitated because Ella had gotten him to go outside in his baiting round. Stepping into the mach club scene I took a seat at the bar and got ready to resist. Ella walked in wearing the most slutty dress ever created although she did look very very hot. She had just gotten to the bar when she tripped and this one was like real not one of those falls that sluts do then getting up showing their cleavage. When she got up she was obviously woozy and needed to sit down and get a doctor for. I helped Ella get up and offered to help her out but she responded with:

"Actually my bike is out back I'm just gonna head home thanks though."

"Woah wait you can't drive, my car is out front I'll drive you." I responded going along with the scene but was actually concerned for her health.

"No it's my brother's and I promised I would return it by 2:00 so I can just drive it home." Damn why won't she give up.

"At least let me show you out. Make sure you make it that far." I said sincerely not even realizing it I went out the back door.

"Well it looks like I won," Ella exclaimed as she fell over.

Ella's POV

Waking up I felt like shit. Well that's a nice way to put it my head was killing me it was essentially my worst hangover on steroids. I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light and letting my brain take in where I was. Surprisingly, I wasn't in any type of infirmary just in the room that I was required to stay in.

"How you feeling hoe?" Autumn asked sincerely from beside me.

Groaning I responded "Awful. Got any naproxen(A/N this is just a much stronger aspirin and works much faster) my head feels worse than the first time I got drunk". 

"Uh, yeah here." Autumn replied handing me the pills "If you don't mind my asking what happened. You've been out for damn near 4 hours".

"You weren't there?!" Autumn shook her head at my reaction. "Well essentially it was going great until Jaxon, as I got in there I tripped, on accident mind you, I wacked my head on the chair then on the floor. Then I made up some bullshit story about how I had to get my bike, which was around back, home to my brother so he wouldn't kill me. Sooooo we walked, more so I hobbled and he walked, around back I said I won or something then blacked out," I explained. Autumn made an o shape with her mouth and nodded. That's when the door creaked open.

===========================================================

A/N 

Hey I'm sorry for not updating and I usually don't do authors notes but I need to rant and I have no one to rant to so here it comes...

Starting off with a question I know weird but feel free to answer and give advice in the comments. -> Do you ever just not like someone off the spot like just know something is not right about them? Well I do and guess what it's my entire freaking family like they are all nice and cheery and there is nothing to hate but I do I hate them so freaking much and I don't know why! I feel like has just started like with my last move maybe even before then with my dad he just kinda reminds me of a criminal. Uhg why am I like this!!!!! Also, is it just me or when someone new is getting really buddy buddy with a close friend do you get jealous cause I do. And all of a sudden I feel all left out and want to cry. Crying is another thing I feel like my family drilled into my head crying is a weakness(which it isn't you should always cry about things) and now whenever I am sad that sadness turns to anger!!! Now I just so freakin angry all the time and my family is noticing and I can't just go I'm angry all the time because I hate you and wish you would all go to hell and leave me alone. Uhg...

Thank you for tuning in to my rant session. I may get to posting more frequently now that I have my own laptop. I really just don't have lots of time on my hands because of clubs and school and the barn and "family time".