Chapter Sixteen

Ella's POV

*Previously on I'm Sold to Who Now!*

I heard the bell chime signaling another customer had entered.

"Ms. Artemis, there are some men outside for you. They want to take you to their leader," Enrique said pointing to the door. There was something off about his behavior but I was too panicked to care. Jaxon's hackers were much better than I thought they had found me in no time. Enrique began to usher me outside. Well here comes my doom...

*Currently on I'm Sold to Who Now!*

I shakily stepped outside the door curious as to what fate had in store for me on this eventful day. I let out a breath of relief when I saw the guys from the bar last night all dressed up in alien costumes that vaguely looked like the ones from Toy Story.

"We are here to take you to our leader," one of the aliens said poorly mimicking the Toy Story aliens. I tensed when two of them grabbed my arms but relaxed and waved Mr. Enrique off scowling because he had a devious smile on his lips indicating that he played a role in this. The 'aliens' walked me down the street; at the end of the street was Hunter wearing simple jeans and a t-shirt shaking his head at the holigans that were escorting me. Hunters eyes met mine and he looked at me as if to say I'm so sorry for the dumbasses behind you. I quickl.y shook my head as if to respond it's fine. The 'aliens' lead me right in front of Hunter.

"Will thy let me take her to infinity and beyond on a date?" Hunter says in a unenthused tone although I could tell that he genuinely wanted to take me on a date.

"Yes definitely yes yes yes! Although that was very very cheesy on your part!" Hunter smiled at my response. I turned to face the 'aliens' who had taken off their masks and as I had figured it was the clan of dumbasses, I just smiled at them while slightly laughing. 

------------------------------------------------Nine Month's Later-------------------------------------------------------

Hunter and I had been going strong for nine month's and it had been really great! In the time we had been together I had gotten an apartment and continued to work at the convenience store. I worked everyday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM and most night Hunter would meet me at the end of my shift and we'd hangout whether it be at my place or a bar. We had gotten really close and I had told him everything except for the part that I had been sold; I just wasn't sure if I was ready to show him that part of my life just yet. I had a date with Hunter tonight and he had told me to dress nice so I figured we were going out to a restaurant instead of our usual bar hopping excursions. I sorted through my closet looking for something fancy for tonight. Eureka I found a nice navy bodycon dress that would go well with the gold necklace that Hunter had gotten me for our one month anniversary. I quickly straightened my hair and hair sprayed it down, I grabbed my dress and quickly put it on. I paced around my apartment making sure everything looked okay my lipstick wasn't smeared. Three raps on my door signaled to me that Hunter had arrived. I grabbed my clutch and made my way to the door; I opened it and was astonished Hunter was wearing a very nice suit with a navy tie, ha we matched.

"Well you look amazing tonight sweetheart," Hunter breathed out. 

"Right back at you," I smiled. He took my arm and lead me to his car. We pulled up to a very nice restaurant. Hunter went up to the waiter stand and announced our reservation, within a few minutes they had brought us to our table. The menu was in Spanish but it was Italian food, Hunter and I had both ordered some variation of pasta and before the food arrived Hunter had to leave to the bathroom. The food had come but I decided to wait for Hunter to get back. When Hunter reproached me he looked way more fidgety and nervous than usual. 

"Hey, Hunter are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine," he replied shakily. He got even closer and before I knew it he was down on one knee. "Artemis I know its only been nine months but I'm endlessly in love with you and now that we have met I can't imagine life without you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes Yes Oh My God Yes!" I shrieked and nodded at the proposal. Hunter smiled wide as he slid the ring on to my finger, people in the restaurant clapped for us. After the noise had died down Hunter and I dove into to our food making small talk over our meal.

"So I have some more news," Hunter announced gauging my reation, I nodded as a signal to keep going, "Um time here is up and they are moving me back stateside to New York,"

"Okay we'll figure it out together. I can move back I'll tell Enrique that I have to move, he'll understand,"

"I love you so much you know that right!"

-----A/N-----

So what do you think will happen if she moves back to New York?

Hey I need your help!! I'm blanking on ideas for this book!! Any ideas you have can be sent to me or commented!! Any help is appreciated!! Love you all!! Always Keep Fighting!!