Chapter Seventeen

Jaxon's POV

It had been almost a fucking year since Ella ran away and I missed her every fucking day. I had trained harder and become an even better leader to the gang. The search for Ella had lead us to England but after that it was hard to trace her.  I put all my spare effort into finding her.

"Jaxon! We have a lead on Ella's location!" AJ busted in with a tablet breathing heavy.

"Well? Where the fuck is she?!" I yelled.

"Well there was a post tagging one Artemis Thornburg which is Ella's middle and last name. It also showed a picture of her with a man while she posed with an engagement ring." I blew up I grabbed my desk lamp and chucking it at the wall. "Look Jaxon she is in Rota, Spain. We can leave now on the private jet and be there by morning. That way we have enough time to get there and get to her before she leaves again," AJ shouted out ducking to insure I don't hit him with any of the objects I catapulted around my office. I nod quickly grabbing a pair of handcuffs and some necessities for the trip. AJ rounded up a few men and left Cole in charge of the gang while we went to go get Ella from whatever sick bastard thought he could steal my girl. 

We made it to the private airport in record time and boarded the flight. We went over our attack plan for when we found Ella. It was decided that one of the guys that Ella wouldn't recognize to get close. The flight was eightish hours and we just made small talk and discussed more in depth of what would go down when we found her. The flight landed at the Rota around 10 AM the next day.

We departed from the plane and dispatched into the city. Rota was a smaller sized city; our team separated to different parts of the city, the only part that we weren't able to search was the gated military base. I took the hotel district that was close to the gates onto the official part of the base. The guys on base seemed to be celebrating something surrounding one guy but at this point it wasn't my concern. I continued to walk up and down the streets I grew more and more anxious when my search yielded no results. My phone buzzed with messages from the guys, I glanced at my phone and noticed that Antonio told me to call him ASAP.

"What?" I yelled into the phone.

"I have a lead. I was checking out some apartments and one lady said she thought a renter looked similar to the year old picture of Ella."

"Is there anything else?!"

"Yeah, she mentioned that the chick worked at an American convenience store out by the base." I hung up quickly and ran to the direction of a shop that sounded like it may fit the description. The shop came into view, there was a girl with wine red hair exiting but in my haste to get into the shop I paid no attention to her face. The man at the counter looked slightly disturbed at my rushed appearance, I scanned the store but Ella wasn't here.

"Hey, I'm searching for someone, my sister, our parents got into a wreck and she needs to come see them before you know," I lied, I had a feeling that this man wouldn't tell me where my dear Ella was if I told the truth.

"Name or what does she look like?"

"Uh, her name is Ella. Last time I saw her was about a year ago and she had long dark hair and greenish eyes(A/N I don't think I had a description but if I did just let me know and I'll make the necessary edits), she's also really stubborn and strong willed," I sputtered out. He looked at me quizzically before nodding.

"Just left, she goes by Artemis. Her hairs red now." I widened my eyes before nodding. I thanked the man and rushed out the door she had slipped under my nose by my frantic state. She was very close and I had to get to her before she could escape me again. All plans at this point went out the window.

Ella's POV

I saw a blur speeding down the street and as he came closer I made the quick deduction that it was Jaxon. He fucking found me, SHIT! I tilted my head down quickly using my now red hair to guard part of my face. Jaxon looked to engrossed in looking for someone, most likely me, to notice my face. Hunter had proposed two weeks ago as well as broke the news that he was being relocated to New York City, hearing the news I dropped the lease on my apartment, quit my job and died my hair to hide my identity. After Jaxon past me I booked it down the alley to the base. The guard at the gate saw my face and let me in. Jaxon would figure it out soon so I rushed to the guys and joined them to hide my identity from the man that wanted to find me.

----------A/N----------

Hey I hoped you enjoyed this over due update. I want you guys to comment your ships down below. Just out of my own curiosity comment your assumptions or questions about me down below as well.