Chapter Seven

Ella's POV

"I asked first b*tch," I exclaimed in amusement. There was a story behind me and Autumn. So here's the short version. We met in middle school, she saved me from my bullies, we became friends(I know cliché right), separated, went to college, and haven't seen each other since.

"Well as a matter of fact I work for Jaxon. Now you hoe," She explained.

"My dumba** father sold me to Jaxon." I responded arrogantly.

"Great, now that's out of the way how about we get to what we are supposed to do train."

"Okay as long as I don't have to do baiting, I hate that sh*t." I responded.

"That comes later sorry hoe but you gotta do it."

"Whatever what's first?"

"Fitness,"

"SWEET,"

"What the f*ck since the last time I saw you, you hated fitness. What gave?"

"Sh*t happens and I changed now whats first?"

"Starting off easy today two miles,"

"Okay," I responded as we headed outside. Once outside I broke into a fast jog around the track. I finished the two mile jog within ten minutes barely breaking a sweat. The rest of the work out was fairly simple. It consisted of lifting weights and sparing. The sparing was easy for me and I dominated in the ring. Next came the dreaded baiting. Autumn lead me up to a large room full of skimpy outfits.

"Okay so I get to pick the outfit and you looked amazing in that red dress you wore for prom so that's what we're gonna go with. Well with a few adaptations of course." She disappeared in to the sea of outfits. When she returned she was holding the skimpiest little red dress ever. It had a sweetheart neckline that plunged down to the belly-button and ended right after my butt.

"Um, I'm not wearing that."

"Yes now go put it on or I'll do it for you." She replied snarkily shoving the dress at me. I hang my head and head behind the dressing panel. I slide the dress on and it was tiny, it barely covered my chest let alone my butt then it plunged down towards my panties but stopped right below my belly-button. I stepped out to see Autumn standing in front of me with black sky high stiletto's. Sighing I grabbed them and put them on.

"Let me say it first you look amaze-balls!" Autumn shouted in a girly voice.

"Thanks but let me say I feel like the biggest slut ever, and where do I keep my weapons."

"You don't get any but let's face it you don't need them. So this exercise will be with the boys. You will go down into a mach club and entice the boys to go out back with you. The senario's will get harder as you go on. The last person you have to entice will be Jaxon and he is not easy to get outside." She explained. Nodding she led me down to a black door. She smiled then opened the door. There was just one guy but they had cardboard cut-outs of other people. I put on a sweet smile and headed to the bar sitting down next to my target I sent him a flirtatious smile. Scooting closer I put my hand on his leg and rubbed circles on his upper thigh inching closer to his you know what and giving him a boner.

"I've got an offer for you. If you give me a ride home on my bike I'll ride you," I offered in a sickly sweet voice. He nodded and I led him out to the back door. All the other rounds went like this and it was fairly simple. Next came Jaxon, I was seated at the bar having a 'drink' when he came in. I got up and when I got to him I tripped not on accident this was real. I hit my head on his chair close to his ya know then the ground giving myself a bloody nose.

"Hey you okay?" Jaxon asked sincerely.

"I don't know I was gonna leave but I may run back to the bar and get some ice." Getting up I swayed a bit getting a little light headed. He grabbed my arm guiding me to the bar.

"Acctually my bike is out back I'm just gonna head home thanks though."

"Woah wait you can't drive, my car is out front I'll drive you."

"No it's my brother's and I promised I would return it by 2:00 so I can just drive it home."

"At least let me show you out. Make sure you make it that far." He said sincerely guiding me out the back door.

"Well it looks like I won," I said swaying then falling down once again this time I decided to let the darkness take over.