Chapter Fifteen

Ella's POV

I woke up with the stench of vomit surrounding me. My head felt like it was being drilled into my thousands of carpenters. I rushed to the bathroom hoping that I could make it in time to vomit again, apparently. I made it in time to vomit in the toilet but failed to notice what I looked like. Getting up I flushed the vomit down the drain and made my way to the mirror; jesus fuck I looked like I had been run over by a semi, multiple times. Hopping in the shower I attempted to cleanse myself. The shower was relatively quick due to having work today. As soon as I hopped out I dried my body and put on a clean clothes. I put my hair into a messy topknot and rushed out the door. It was currently 7:55 and I had to be at work today by 8:00 sharp. I ran past the naval base and straight down the small and narrow street that lead to the shop, when I arrived it was 7:59. Enrique had unlocked the door and was inside when I got there.

"Hey boss man! How are you?"

"Good, good. I made you keys to the shop so in the morning you can open up and if you work late you can lock up too," he said tossing me a set of keys.

"Thanks, I should be good here if you want to take off and go back to your kid." Enrique left with a wave and I got set up for the day. The start of the day was pretty slow I just restocked shelves and walked around. I grabbed a few moon pies, cans of pringles, and Little Debbie's I put the money in the register to pay, I opened a can of pringles and went to town. As I was eating the bell rang signaling someone had entered the shop. 

"Hey pretty lady how about you help my with something?" A man about 45 said, he was clearly intoxicated and not from Spain.

"What can I help you with?" I replied with my best customer service smile.

"Well I've got this boner and your pretty lips around it would really help," 

"I apologize but that is not a service I can provide will you please leave the premises?"

"Sweetheart you are going to suck my dick right now! Whether you want to or not!"

"Leave the fucking premises right this instant or I will forcefully move you."

"Bitch you could try! Now get on your knees and suck my dick bitch." I had it with him so I hopped the counter, kicked his knees from behind him I then pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. He left in a huff as he saw people walking down the street. Turning around I made my way back over to the counter and opened up a moon pie. The bell rang again and I turned to insure it wasn't the pervert again. 

"Hey, Artemis!" Brice shouted.

"You remember! I've got to say I'm pretty surprised considering how drunk you were last night," I said in return.

"Hey now! I can hold my alcohol pretty damn well. Anyway I just wanted to ask you when you got off?" He asked. "For Archer not me. I'm totally fine in the ladies department, if you know what I mean?" he added wiggling his eyebrows.

"Surrreeee!" I exclaimed, "Today I get off at 4:30,"

"Sweet!"

"Why does he need to know? What is he planning?"

"That's not for you to know now I need to go!" He responded rushing out of the shop. I hoped nothing big was happening but knowing Archers friends for one night I'm sure his friends were planning something huge. I decided to carry on the rest of my day with catering to customers and restocking items that were running low. Nearing the end of my shift a sweet little old lady came in.

"Young lady!"

"Yes mam, what can I help you with?" I asked but I was slightly afraid that she was going to yell at me for something.

"My grandson is obsessed with American and I want to get him some food for his birthday. What do you recommend?" I let out a sigh of relief and led her over to the sweets section and recommended Little Debbie's. She was very nice and thanked me lots as she left. Before I knew it 4:30 came around and nothing had happened so I guess that was good. I heard the bell chime signaling another customer had entered.

"Ms. Artemis, there are some men outside for you. They want to take you to their leader," Enrique said pointing to the door. There was something off about his behavior but I was too panicked to care. Jaxon's hackers were much better than I thought they had found me in no time. Enrique began to usher me outside. Well here comes my doom...