Chapter Two

"You will learn to respect me you little girl," he snarled as he reached for my arm. As soon as he grabbed my arm I flipped him over and kneeled on his chest.

"Oops," I muttered sarcastically. I stood up and offered him a hand up. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up withe a look of amazment on his face. I turned to my parent and they look at me just the same.

"Well I better be going," I stated and tried to leave. Key word tried. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door towards an all black Lamboghini Huracan.

"Bye mother bye father," I shouted to my parents. The man rolled his eyes and just eyed my truck. My truck was a custom scarlett red ford f150.

"Where is all of your stuff?" he questioned.

"In my apartment," I huffed.

"Now where would your apartment be?" he asked.

"Corner of Broadway and Fifth," I replied dully as I got in his car. He called someone on his phone to arrange the pick up of my truck and for someone to meet us at my apartment. We ride in silence and got to my apartment in no time at all. I walked in and headed straight for the elevators. My apartment was on the 49th floor so we stood in awkward silence on the way up. As we walked down the hall to my apartment he grasped my hand and whispered don't try and run you will never get away. We get to my apartment and start packing it up when some other people arrive and help us pack up.

"Girl are wearing your space pant because yo a** is out of this world" one of his men exclaimed hilariously. Apparently Jaxon(the guy who bought her) didn't think this was to funny because he started to growl.

"No I am wearing my softball pants because my a** is out of your god damn league boy," I retorted back cutting off Jaxon. He looked at me in shock and gasped in "emotional" pain. The other guys that were there started laughing their a**es off.

"Ella King and you are?" I questioned.

"AJ Fankoli, at your service," he responded. The other guys went around and introduced themselves to me, I found out that their names were Alex, Antonio, John, Cole, and the bastard who bought me Jaxon. It took us an hour of goofing around to pack up my boxes of stuff.

"Lets go guys," Jaxon shouted.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast we still have to get," I replied.

"Girl how much more sh*t do you have?" Alex questioned me.

"Just one thing but if you scratch it I will kill in the most painful way possible," I said threateningly. They all grabbed a box and loaded the van up, while I went to get my baby. I wasn't gonna try to escape just yet so I revved his engine and tore out of the parking garage and around the corner to the van. The boys were arguing when I came around the corner so I decided to give them a bit of a scare and sped toward them and didn't stop until everyone had jumped out of the way except for Jaxon who was in the van. The boys were laying on the ground dying when I took my helmet off they just stared in disbelief.

"Girl you almost killed us," they shouted in unison and I just grinned at them.

"It was pretty bada** I thought," I responded with fake sadness laced through my voice. They just nodded there heads like bobble-heads while I rolled my bike up the ramp. A voice from inside told us to get a move on so I helped the boys up and then walked to the car I was riding in.

TIME SKIP AFTER THE CAR RIDE

We rolled up to a mansion and I just gazed in awe but then realized that the hooligans were trying to unload my baby without me so I ran over to help. Everyone except Jaxon, who went straight to his office when we got to the house, showed me around and helped me unpack.

"Guys is there a gym I can use?" I asked. They nodded and pointed me down the hallway. I quickly changed in my room and headed to the gym. When I got there I used the spare electric tape in my bag and taped the chain to the bag so it wouldn't fall off. After I had taped it I slipped on my gloves and started hammering away at the bag.

"What the hell are you doing," shouted a male voice. I swung one last time at the bag and the chain snapped. When I turned around someone was standing there that I thought I would never see again.