Why have I never experienced it before?

He couldn't help it.

Enderia Shen's eyes didn't dodge too much, and after staring straight at Dustin Zhou for a while, he suddenly closed his eyes.

This action is even more deadly, although Dustin Zhou has never experienced such a thing, but Dustin Zhou still understands what this action means.

He completely lost the ability to think, and then closed his eyes, slowly leaning towards Enderia Shen.

The two of them just touched each other and couldn't help but hug each other.

Dustin Zhou couldn't manage that much anymore. The gentleness in his arms made him lose all his sanity. All he has left is instinct.

When he was about to follow his instinct to make the next move, Enderia Shen suddenly pushed him away.

"Huh?" This push made Dustin Zhou sober again.

He was a little embarrassed, and at the same time, he didn't quite understand how he pushed it away properly!

Haven't they all agreed?

What does this climate mean to push me away!

Enderia Shen was also very embarrassed, and the move of pushing Dustin Zhou away was not actually her intention.

She accepted Dustin Zhou from the bottom of her heart, and no one resisted Dustin Zhou.

It's just that she had experienced this kind of thing for the first time, and the movement just now was also subconscious.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Enderia Shen tidied up her clothes in a panic, "Well, I haven't taken a shower yet, wait for me, and wait for me to come out after taking a shower." After speaking, she hurried to the bathroom.

Dustin Zhou was left sitting on the sofa in a daze. It took a long time to react, and a wry smile crossed his mouth.

I have such a day!

He shook his head somewhat self-deprecatingly. When faced with the temptation, he really lost his mind.

In fact, with Dustin Zhou's current status and status, it was easy for him to want a woman.

It is very easy to change one even in three days.

But that was not the life he wanted.

For Enderia Shen, Dustin Zhou did not dare to say that he had no feelings, which was also one of the important reasons why he lost his mind just now.

But he understands that now he absolutely cannot have any relationship with Enderia Shen!

Because now he can't give Enderia Shen any name!

If you do this, I am also sorry Mira Xie!

Dustin Zhou didn't want to be a scumbag, and he didn't want to be a bad guy.

Soon, Shen

Bijun came out after taking a shower.

With wet hair and a white bath towel wrapped around her body, she exudes endless charm.

Even Dustin Zhou, who had made up his mind, couldn't help swallowing after seeing the scene before him.

Enderia Shen did not speak, but went straight to the sofa and sat down. It seemed that he was still a little flustered.

But obviously, this time, she did not reject Dustin Zhou. She seemed to be looking forward to continuing with Dustin Zhou to do what she had not done just now.