"Zhou Weihai has no heirs, and he is considered a relatively neutral existence in the Zhou family. Because of his very strong ability, he can firmly hold the world financial building. And because Zhou Weihai has enough seniority in the Zhou family, there is only one above that does not come out. The ancestors of the matter, so the Zhou family dare not do anything to him." "As for his relationship with the Patriarch, I can't say that, because when I left the Zhou's family ten years ago, Zhou Weihai and Patriarch The relationship between them doesn't seem to be very big. I heard that the two were still in a stalemate for a while, and I don't know what happened afterwards." "However, Zhou Weihai can be regarded as one of the people you are going to visit this time. If you can't even deal with him, then the possibility of other people, you want to persuade them all, is very slim." "But if you can deal with Zhou Weihai, then there is him, other people, more or less , Will give him a bit of face, and it will be easier for you to convince those people." Asher Chen said in a deep voice, also very cautious in his expression, not daring to speak too absolute.

After all, more than ten years ago, he knew that Zhou Weihai and Zhou Hengtian had a conflict, and it seemed to have caused quite a stir in the Zhou family.

You know, at that time Zhou Hengtian was not the Patriarch of the Zhou family.

Now that more than a decade has passed, even Asher Chen didn't know what Zhou Weihai was thinking.

"Well..." Dustin Zhou felt a little heavy.

He did not expect that he had heard such bad news before even seeing the first person.

This week, Zhou Weihai unexpectedly had conflicts with Zhou Hengtian, and even caused quite a stir in the Zhou family.

In other words, there is a contradiction between Zhou Weihai and Zhou Hengtian, and it is very likely to involve himself.

At this time, Dustin Zhou came to visit and wanted Zhou Weihai's help. That would be idiotic.

Dustin Zhou's face was a little ugly, but he had already arrived at the Tiandi Financial Building, and he couldn't give up until the final result was obtained.

Moreover, from Asher Chen's words just now, Dustin Zhou also analyzed a few points.

First of all, Zhou Weihai has no heirs, so in Zhou's family, he has no absolute appeal for interests, and he will not have any disputes with Patriarch Zhou Hengtian over family power.

Secondly, Zhou Weihai has strong ability and high seniority.

Strong ability shows that Zhou Weihai is a general-minded person who knows when to do things, what problems he encounters, and what to do.

The seniority is high, indicating that as long as Dustin Zhou persuaded Zhou Weihai, whether it was the destruction of the Xu family this time, or his coming to the Zhou family in the future, Zhou Weihai would be able to provide considerable help.

Dustin Zhou didn't have any reason to give up on such a double strike.

Thinking about this, a few people soon came to the Tiandi Financial Building.

Dustin Zhou's eyes lit up as soon as he walked into the building.

This Tiandi Financial Building, just the lobby on the first floor, covers an area of ​​more than 1,000 square meters, which is much larger than the famous company building and Hengfeng Building.

And this is enough to show the strength of the Tiandi Financial Building. Even the lobby on the first floor has such a large area. One can imagine the strength of the Tiandi Financial Building.

Moreover, this building, with a full 148 stories, is the tallest building in the East China Sea, and it is also among the top three in the whole country.