Chapter 39: See You In Hell

Saul

(Ooooo new-super short chapter sorry-POV for youuuuu)

"She's a strong one Boss. First Decimator I've seen with three bites. And she can fight too. Watched her kill four men and Slater with barely a scratch on her. Should we exterminate her now? We don't know what she's capable of."

"No. Leave her be. I want to see her fight in Carnage. If she survives she would be a good asset. We could use another strong Decimator for what we have planned."

"But if she wins Carnage that means I might die."

"It won't come to that I'm sure. If she gets the best of you just tell her you submit. Hopefully she'll spare you."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then I will definitely need her, won't I?"

"But Boss-Don't "but" me Saul. Those are orders and you will follow them. Do your best not to fail. I have no problem with replacing you. I want the strongest and fiercest Decimators by my side. Now leave. And be sure to show our new friend nothing but great times and perfect hospitality. Goodbye, Saul."

Just fucking great. I have to win. I won't be bested by some dumb blonde bitch. I'm going to break her neck and I won't feel bad about it either.

She won't know what's coming until it's too late. Not until my final and deadly blow.

Congratulations Darlin, you just signed your death sentence without even knowing it.

This is going to be fun.

See you in hell little girl.