Red Symphony

Hello! Thanks for reading my story, I hope you guys like the story so far! ♡
Special for this chapter, I put a music in the media if you want to hear it while reading!

0:00 - 1:22 Clarinet Solo (Alice)
1:24 - 2:45 Clarinet Violin Duet (Alice & Brett)

I hope you like it! :>

--

Alice arrived earlier than usual.  The hall is still quiet, only Caca and a few other people are there.  She decided to go outside the hall for a moment to get some refreshment.

Alice carried her clarinet outside and sat on the staircase.  She smiles when she felt a gentle breeze on her skin. She immediately put the mouth piece in her mouth, closed her eyes and played a few notes.

🎵 Red Symphony Clarinet Solo - Alice 🎵

The piece that had been flowing through her mind last night came out automatically through her fingers.  The original tones she made her mood calm instantly.

Brett, who just happened to be near the hall, overhears Alice playing.  A small smile formed from a distance when he heard the music tingling his heart. 

What piece is that?  I never heard of it.  Sounds familiar but soothing.

---

"Can you wait for me a sec, Alice?" asked Brett after they finished rehearsals.  "Eddy and I have to talk to the conductor for a bit."

"Oh, uh..." Alice gave Brett a confused look.  She wanted to convey Allen's message to him.

Brett raised his eyebrows. "Something wrong?"

"Um, no... Allen asked you to come over to play," Alice answers shyly.  "If you're not busy."

Brett smiled and nodded.  "Sure, we can home together then."

Alice smiles back at Brett's answer.

"Brett! Hurry!"

Brett and Alice turned towards the source of the sound.  Eddy is seen waiting there, along with their conductors.

Brett smiles briefly at Alice, then immediately run over to Eddy.  Alice, who had finished packing up, preferred to wait in front of the hall.

Today, Allen will go home earlier because their Mom has free time to pick him up.  Maybe that's why her brother asked Brett to come.  Usually they meet directly here.

Alice opens her clarinet case again, wanting to play around for a while to avoid getting bored of waiting.  She cleaned her mouth piece for a moment and immediately get ready to play.

To be honest, she didn't knew that much about clarinet music.  She only played a few of her favorites over and over again.

After playing several pieces, she casually returned to playing her original.  Looks like Brett isn't done yet.

Funny. She composed this piece to distract her from thinking about Brett too much, but the more she played it, the more hard she fantasize him.

"Alice?"

A screeching note instantly come out from Alice's clarinet, making the two of them surprised. She flinched from the voice and glance to the source of the voice. There's Brett and Eddy there standing behind her.

"O-Oh, Brett. Eddy. You startled me." Alice said, taking of her breathe control again.

Brett grins. "Sorry."