Prolog

"Great work, Brett Yang." said the Conductor to the glasses man who sits on the first chair with the violin section.

That man smiles so content to the conductor and bows to give respect. Alice didn't really know who he is, it's her first day as a clarinetist in this orchestra and all she knows is he's the concertmaster for the next concert.

"Okay, rehearsal's dissolved. Don't forget to come again tomorrow." The Conductor says.

Alice packs her instrument while observing her new friends doing the same thing, trying to adapt to her new environment.

"Hey, do you want to go home together?" Caca, one of the violinist, asks. Alice already been introduced to her before rehearsal starts.

While Alice and Caca are talking, the concertmaster seems to glance to where they are with his deadpan face.

"Uh, I will be late since I have to wait for my little brother," Alice answers with a unpleasant feeling. "You can go first."

"Oh, okay then, see you later!" Caca waves to her and leaves the hall.

The orchestra members starts to go home one by one, leaving Alice all alone in front of the hall. She decides to sit at the staircase, playing her clarinet.

Drowning in her alto tone herself, Alice didn't notice that Brett is sitting beside her, not far from she is sitting.

"Hey." Brett's smile finally making Alice stops and glance to the red flannel jacket concertmaster. It's their first time they both laid eyes on each other.

To be continued :)

Hello!! How's the prolog? Hehe yeah, I go with Alice again this time (if you have read Hot Chocolate). But there is no correlations between them, it's just the same name :)