He did this because he didn't want to be liquidated by Dustin Zhou and Mingyang after returning to the East China Sea.

Now all this is just a means and a way for him to make up for it.

After receiving a promise from Ye Fang, Shen Hai was overjoyed, his face was full of joy, his brows were raised directly, and his good mood was unobstructed.

"Okay, thank you, Mr. Ye." Shen Hai

Quickly thanked him, and after saying goodbye to Ye Fang, he quickly returned to Liushi Beauty. He wanted to tell everyone the news, so that everyone could feel at ease and not be so panicked.

Seeing Shen Hai leaving behind, Ye Fang smiled indifferently.

For Shen Hai and the others, Ye Fang didn't actually have much hatred in his heart. Everyone had different goals and naturally adopted different methods.

But this is understandable, and she can't hate Shen Hai because of this.

And she asked Shen Hai to do this now, just to punish Wang Wei a little bit.

After thinking about it, Ye Fang decided to tell Dustin Zhou about the incident. After all, Ye Fang was doing things under the name of Dustin Zhou from the beginning. If he didn't tell Dustin Zhou, it was a bit unreasonable.

Soon, Dustin Zhou from Changsha received a call from Ye Fang.

After listening to what Ye Fang said, Dustin Zhou was also a little dumbfounded.

For Wang Wei, he naturally doesn't care. An ant-like existence is worthy of the attention and attention of an eagle that has soared for nine days?

That is impossible.

Therefore, after Kong Hui and Jiang Feng took the initiative to apologize, Dustin Zhou didn't plan to do anything. At the moment, packing up and returning to the East China Sea is the top priority.

However, since Ye Fang did this, Dustin Zhou naturally wouldn't criticize him too much. He just smiled lightly and said softly that he knew.

After hanging up the phone, Dustin Zhou stood by the window and thought for a while, and found that the matter in Hunan Province has temporarily come to an end.

Regardless of whether Kong Hui and Jiang Feng really apologize, they won't look for trouble in the future, but for a short time, they won't take any action casually.

And Mingyang's branch projects are also being launched.

During this period of time, Wang Dalu and Zhou Hao have opened their branches.

The cities they chose were far away from Changsha, most of which were close to two provinces, so the radiation range should be wider.

Dustin Zhou didn't show up to their opening ceremony much, but Enderia Shen, as the president of the famous company, went to each newly opened branch as a guest and performed the ribbon-cutting ceremony.

The first phase of the branch project had all ended a year ago.

The rest, as the second batch, have all been reviewed in the near future and will be opened one after another after the year.

After coming out for nearly half a year, Dustin Zhou now really wants to return to the East China Sea.

"Brother Yang, all the tickets have been booked, tomorrow morning at ten o'clock." Niu Chuan strode in and said with a smile.

When things in Hunan Province are over, he will naturally return to the East China Sea with Dustin Zhou.

The few people who used to get along with each other when they were security guards are still well-known for the company's headquarters. This time when they went back, they just got together and had a good meal.