Chapter 14

As Aunt Momo said, she really bought an outfit for me.

I got home around 10pm because I even insist to pay but she already pay for it.

She even bought me a fancy dress and I ask why I need the dress when I just like to where simple clothes. She answer with a very simple yet shocking answer.

"You will wear that when Chaeyeon will get married." I said to the squad.

"Ohh, so Yujin." Wonyoung called out Yujin and she hum.

"Who did you get for Chaeyeon unnie?"

"I can't find anyone but do you know that I find out something about unnie?"

She said, making me and the whole squad to be quiet so we can clearly hear what she will say.

"I saw her smiling like a fool while looking at her phone!" Yujin loudly said for us to hear.

Fuck. Am I too late?

"So you mean that she is texting someone?"

"No, she is just literally looking at the phone." Yujin said while copying what Chaeyeon do.

Eh? Why is that?

"Then what is she doing?" Nako asked, really curious.

"She keep on hiding her phone when someone get close to her so that we can't see what she is looking at on her screen." Yujin said, making the whole squad think about it.

"I know now!" The duck suddenly stand up while raising her hand.

"Yah, you duck! You almost give me a heart attack!!" Yuri said while holding her chest.

"Oops, sorry."

"Anyway, you know what?" I asked.

I can't wait for the answer.

"As Yujin said, she is looking on her phone while smiling like a fool. You know, I saw Hyewon like that. I think twice?" Yena said, making Minju look at Hyewon, jealousy is all over her face.

"What is she doing? Why is she smiling like a fool?? Do you see what's on her screen??" Minju asked. That's how jealousy is.

But really, what is Hyewon looking at her phone?

"She is looking at one of Minju's pic-" "STOP!!" Hyewon stop the duck by covering her mouth by her hand.

Omo omo, she is blushing so hard right now.

"W-why are y-you looking o-on my p-picture?" Oh, can I call them Blushing couple?

"B-b-be-" Before Hyewon could answer..

"I remember! It's because she said that she loves the person there and she is very beau-" Now, Chaewon got stop by the eater by covering her mouth.

"But do you know that Hyewon is doing that before Minju and her got together!!" The duck got escape from Hyewon and start to run.

This will be a mess!

I go out to get out of the mess in there and thought about what Yujin said.

So, she is looking at the phone, smiling fooly because she is looking at the pic of her love one?

*sighs* That person is literally lucky. I hope I got Chaeyeon's attention too.

No One's Pov

Meanwhile, a girl is looking at the same picture for like two hours...

"She is really addicting." Chaeyeon mumbles, smiling fooly while looking at the same picture of Sakura on the screen of her phone.