Chapter 46

Sakura's PoV

Another day without Chaeyeon. Another day without skinship with her. Another day without seeing her personally. Another day pass by without stalking her. Another day without her talking to me.

I plop down myself to my bed, imagining about Chaeyeon's smiling face to me. But I suddenly remember that I can't see her.

Another day craving for her. Another da-

*BANG!*

I heard to my right side, which is the doorway.

I move my head to look at my right side.

And I saw- What the fuck!?

I quickly back away and saw Chaeyeon smiling happily to me.

Am I dreaming again?!

I slap my face two times before looking back at her- She is still there!

I can't believe this!

I slowly stare at her eyes while leaning closer and this Chaeyeon is still smiling.

I touch her fluffy cheeks if it is true or I am just imagining things.

I touch it and squeeze a bit. It's true.

To prove that she is really real. I look at her lips and lean, lean, lean, until I met her lips-

"Yah! Unnie!! Whys ashre kyou kissingb thgat dog?!" I suddenly woke up and notice that- I AM KISSING A DOG!

I quickly back away and saw Hitomi eating bread in the living room, looking at me with 'are you out of your mind?' look.

"Why is this dog here?!"

"I dunlno, I jdhfust cmahhsfe she-" "Please munch your food first before talking to me." I cutted her. I can't understand a thing she said.

"I don't know. I just came here and saw you squeezing it's cheeks. I thought you are awake so I go to my room but when I look back again, you are already kissing that dog." She said before pointing to the dog.

I run to the bathroom and wash my face, mostly my lips.

WHAT A DREAM!

"What happened to unnie?" I heard Wonyoung asked.

"She kissed the dog." I heard Hitomi said.

"Why would she kiss my Yujin?!" She complained.

"No, I mean that dog."

"Oh, Yujinnie?"

"Yeh, she kissed that dog." With that, I go out of the bathroom.

"No! I didn't kiss that dog. It's an accident! You know, I am dreami-" Yujin suddenly cutted me. "Unnie, what are you dreaming? Is it about making out with someon-"

Nako covered Yujin's mouth by her hands.

"Don't say things like that!"

"Uhmm.. unnie? What is making out?" Wonyoung asked.

I promise myself that I would be the one to kill Yujin by myself if she influence Wonyoung with such a young age.

"You know, going out." Hitomi said while awkwardly laughing.

Wonyoung nod and Shuhua get out from her room.

"Unnie, let's go!" Wonyoung said to Shuhua.

"Where?"

"Aren't we making out?"

"..."

"Unnie?"

"Who told you that?"

"Yujin, and Hitomi unnie said that it means going out."

"Wonyoung, don't use that word, okay?"

Wonyoung innocently nod and Shuhua start to attack Yujin with Nako and Hitomi holding her right and left arms.

I think they are the one that would kill her.

I saw Wonyoung walking to me.

"Unnie, why are they doing that to Yujin?"

"Wonyoung, just pray for her."