Chapter 21

"Unnie, what are we doing here?! We need to train now!!" Chaeyeon complain to Eunbi while they are on the bushes.

"We are going to invistigate about that Yuta and Nako. Also, we can go train tomorrow."

"And what's that connection to me?" Shuhua confusingly asked.

"Shuhua, we can use you as an excuse. You might also have reunion with your squad here." Eunbi smile to Shuhua as she is the only way for them to get in on the company.

"But how can I reunite with them here?" Shuhua asked, still confused.

"Shuhua, they work here. Soyeon is the company's composer, Yuqi help in composing and choreography, while Minnie unnie and Miyeon unnie are the vocal trainers. They are also singers." Chaeyeon explain.

"How about-Nevermind."

"Soojin? She is working on her dad's company and she is also engage on what I heard." Eunbi said.

"Engage?!"

"Yeah, a man and woman- I mean two people getting married soon." Eunbi calmly said while she is looking at what Nako is saying on her lips.

'Her lips, I want to kis- Stop!' Eunbi said to herself before she slap her face.

"Ahh,unnie? Can't we go out?" Chaeyeon asked as she is uncomfortable.

Eunbi nod and the three get out of the bush without any problem.

"Unnie, is there someone watching you?" Chaeyeon laugh as she watch Eunbi, who is wearing sunglasses and covering her face with the menu while looking around, like someone will caught her.

The three go to the company's cafe as Nako and Yuta is there.

"Shhh, don't laugh! They might here you!!" Eunbi whispered, placing down the menu before she look at Nako and Yuta's table.

"Unnie, I am sorry but Appa called me. I need to go now. Appa told me that I am needed there." Chaeyeon said while the two nod before she get out.

Meanwhile...

"Nako, why did you introduce me as your boyfriend?" Yuta asked before he take a sip on his drink.

"You introduce yourself as my boyfriend, first." Nako annoyingly said.

Actually, the two decided to have their 'date' today since Nako's sisters are getting suspicious of her and she also need to talk to Yuta.

"But I am supposed to say that it was just a joke! Since I heard the conversation, I try to just joke that I am your boyfriend." Yuta said.

"But you still pretend as my boyfriend." Nako said before she take a sip on her drink and look outside.

"But anyway, you don't have any boyfriend?" Yuta curiously asked.

"I don't."

"You like someone?"

"I do but she doesn't like me."

"Oh, it's she."

"Yeah, I am bisexual."

"Who is she?"

"Eunbi unnie."

"Really?!"

"Yes, so be quiet or I will be the one who will kill you."

"The two of you will be great match. The monster and her little assistant, haha." Yuta laugh a little before he notice something.

"I think she likes you." Yuta suddenly said while looking at the mirror behind Nako.

"No, she don't. How can you say that?" Nako said, now looking at him.

"Isn't that her?" Yuta point where he saw Eunbi.

"Where?!"