Chapter 24

After some minutes, we arrived to the destination, its my father's restaurant again.

Always his restaurant.

Anyways, my parents' movements make me curious about this girl more.

"Chae!"

"Halmeoni!!" How I miss my grandmother!!

We hug for two seconds before my two sisters destroy my sweet moment with halmeoni.

"Halmeoni!!" The two said before they push me away so they can hug my precious halmeoni.

That's fine but why do they have do push me?!

"Unnie!!" Heck! What is this dog doing here?!

"Hi, Soojin unnie and Chaewon. You too, dog." I said while avoiding Yujin, who want to hug me. She is really a giant puppy.

But why are they here? Or just coincidence?

When I successfully avoid the dog, I find halmeoni and saw her whispering to my father.

It's not that bad to listen, right? Since I here them when I go at their back, I listen on what they are talking about.

"So, where is she?"

"Eomma, be patient. I know you have seen her before."

"Yeah, I know. She is also the one who gave Chaeyeon letters."

What?! Did I heard it right?

After what my halmeoni said, she move away from my dad and walk to my cousins and sisters.

The secret admirer? So, it can't be Sakura, right?

Ahhh! Chaeyeon, don't even think about Sakura liking you!!

"Chae, what's wrong with you?" Soojin unnie asked.

"Why, unnie?"

"You are suddenly shaking your head. Is there something wrong?"

"Unnie, do you know who will be my blind date? The one that your younger sister recommended." Maybe she kno-

"I don't know. But they said that the family of the girl will also come here. Maybe they are inside now. She is also foreigner." Unnie whispered to me.

Maybe they are really inside since- Wait! Is it her?!

I try to look at their faces and they look the same so maybe they are a family?

And there are two parents, they are sweet to each other and have rings on them. The father is carrying a baby boy, who is sleeping and the mother is holding the younger girl's hand. While the other girl is around my age.

Well, she is beautiful, tall, and slim but Sakura is a lot beautiful than her.

Their family also looks like American. What if I fell in love with that girl?

I can't just leave Sakura like that. Ever since that Christmas, I start to got fellings to her.

How I wish to confess to her before she graduate.