Chapter 39

Chaeyeon's PoV

Today morning, we go to visit Chaewon and Hyewon but we go to Chaewon's room first.

Eunbi unnie, and Minju go to Hyewon's room while Yena and I go to Chaewon's room. Yujin and Wonyoung will also visit her sister so maybe we will wait here for them.

Yuri isn't here yet because she still got a schedule for this morning but she said that she might go here after her schedule.

The duck and I go to Chaewon's room but with the ducking of this duck. She is so noisy actually but her stories make the two of us laugh.

When we are about to open the door, it opens and we saw a girl, Sakura's head is down but when she look at us, she is crying.

She just stare at me with sadness in her eyes. She look at somewhere, oh, it's my sister! Why is she here though?

Then, Sakura look back at me.

Suddenly..

..she hug me.

Sakura hug me.

HOLY! SHE JUST HUG ME!!

Before I could celebrate my happiness, I heard her sobs and she is still not pulling away from our hug.

But why is she crying?

I comfort her and she suddenly whisper something while she sobs.

"Don't kiss other girls. Just kiss me if you want." She whispered to mt ears before she slowly kiss my cheeks.

Did she just- what?- she just said that?

Just kiss me if you want...

SHE JUST LET ME KISS HER!!

My cheeks start to heat just thinking about kissing her.

I slowly break our hug and stare at her. I look from bottom to the top.

Wow.. she is crying but she still looks so beautiful.

I suddenly realize that I was staring at her for so long when she tilt her head, she is confused on why I am staring at her.

Sakura's PoV

Earlier I thought Chaeryeong is Chaeyeon. It's because Chaeryeong is kissing Yuna when I got in.

I just realize that she is not Chaeyeon when I met the real Chaeyeon on the doorway.

I know that I hug her and what I said is real, I didn't regret any of what I did.

Chaeyeon stare at me for I don't know how many minutes and she suddenly blush when she realize what she just did.

She quickly go beside Chaewon, who just woke up and innocently look at us.

While Yena, she is just laughing and start to tease Chaeyeon.

Her sister and Yuna welcome us with their smile, not noticing even a bit that I saw their kiss earlier.

After some minutes, my sisters, Yujin and Yuri arrived. I guess they saw Yuri earlier that's why they got a bit of late.

"Yena, don't you dare tell them anything or I will cook you or even burn you while I am cooking!" I whispered to Yena while my sisters, Yujin and Yuri are preparing their food.

Her eyes widen and she fastly nodded.

Good. Now, my problem is solved.