Chapter 27

The next thing I know is we are in the hospital with Chaeyeon laying on the bed.

I actually didn't believe this but the doctor said that she got nosebleed because of being shock and eventually losing her conscius because of losing a lot of bleed.

Why is she shock though?

Anyway, our parents go to their own business so me, our sisters and her cousins  are left to take care of Chaeyeon. Also, I told the others about what happen so they immediately go here.

"Chaemin, we need to go home now. You still have class tomorrow." I heard Chaeryeong said.

"Can't I spend more time with my unnies?" She replied, not wanting to go home.

Then, their bickering start again. But all in all, Chaeryeong and Chaemin go home.

"Who wants to go with me?" Hyewon said as she stand up.

"Where?" Nako asked.

"The bakery beside the hospital." Hyewon said while preparing her money.

"Me!" As expected of the bread lover, Hitomi stand up.

"Same. I think I am hungry." Yuri said before she also stand up.

"I will be going with you Hyewon. You might buy all the cakes there." Minju said before she cling on Hyewon's arm.

"I will also take charge of Hitomi." Chaewon said while Hitomi nod.

"I'll go, maybe Hyewon won't stop eating." Eunbi said while giving her scary aura.

"Nako unnie, let's go?" Wonyoung asked.

This litt- giant baby is planning something. She still ship Eunbi and Nako.

"I'll go but free food?" Nako asked to Wonyoung but this kid is hesitant to answer.

"I'll treat you." Did I hear it right? Eunbi will treat my little sister? Oh my!

I think they also got suprised on Eunbi.

"What? Can't I treat Nako?" She asked and we just shook our head as no.

"Wait! Let me go with Wonyoung since she is still my baby!!" Shuhua suddenly said before they are about to get out.

"Joyul? Are you going to leave me here?" Yena said as she rub her eyes. Yeah, she just woke up.

"Let's go duck!" Yujin said before they follow them, leaving Soojin, me and Chaeyeon.

"I'll go now also, I don't want to be a third wheel again." Soojin said before she go out.

Wow, Hyewon just ask on who wants to go out but I didn't expect all of them to go. But that's fine, at least I got my alone time with Chaeyeon.

She really looks beau- I mean, she is really beautiful, not just looks like beautiful.

I stare on her precious cute face. She looks so peaceful.

I look at the features of her face until I got on her lips. What does that taste? Can I kiss her?

I didn't notice myself from leaning on her lips while my eyes are just stuck on that fucking lips.

I close my eyes and about to lean more, since it's just an inch, to kiss her when suddenly...

"Saku-chan?"