Chapter 18

"YOU??!!"

"What's wrong with me?" The man confusingly asked while pointing to himself.

"Yah! NAKAMOTO YUTA!! HOW DARE YOU LEAV- Oh, Sakura is already here." The duck said while smiling at them before going back to face the man.

"And how dare you to call Nako YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" The duck added, looking at the man in disbelief.

"Anyways, she is n-" "Yes, he is MY boyfriend. What's wrong?" Nako suddenly cutted the man before he could say another word.

"What do you mean 'What's wrong?'. Nako, that is Nakamoto Yuta! One of the famous idols!" Sakura said, suprise on Nako's boyfriend.

"Wait, so the two of you are dating now? But isn't your ideal type far from Nako?" Yena said.

"Yes, I know that you like 15cm far from your height but I think you kind of got.. more far." Wonyoung said, receiving a glare from the shortie.

"And you prefer short hair than long hair." Yujin exclaimed.

"But she is cute and still a shortie." Yuta said, getting an angry glare from Nako.

"Anyway, nice to meet you!" Yuta said before offering shake hands but Nako take that off.

"Umm, why are you here?" Sakura asked.

"Ah, unnie. They also want to try out the new gadget and Yena unnie is with the same company with Yuta-ssi so she come with him." Hitomi explain.

"So, let's go? Also, my sisters, go out first because we are going for a meeting." Sakura smile at her sisters and they go out before the meeting start.

"My sisters, I'll get going first. You know, my idols!" Nako said before leaving the company.

" *sighs* How did Yuta-ssi fell in love with her?" Hitomi asked to the two. But she didn't receive an answer so she look at her back, only to found out that the two are teasing each other.

"Yah! You two, I am asking!!" Hitomi said before she pout.

"Who makes my baby pout?!" Suddenly, Chaewon came from her side and makes Hitomi smile. Well, she smile because Chaewon is eating a bread so maybe she can have one.

"Hahaha, I can't believe that Hitomi smile because of the bread!!" Hyewon tease Chaewon.

"It's not like you also smile because of seeing food." Minju jokingly said, but enough to make the five laugh.

"My sister-in-law is kind of savage! Hahaha!!" Eunbi laugh so hard.

"Unnie, do you know Nako unnie has a boyfriend?" Wonyoung asked, very excited.

"Yeah! He is tall, handsome and popular like you! I can even call them 'tall, shortie couple!" Yujin also said, excited as Wonyoung.

"Where is her girlfriend?" Hyewon asked.

"No, unnie. It's his." Hitomi said after she finally got the bread on Chaewon's hand.

"Oh! That's him!!" Wonyoung said, pointing with her lips.

"Don't point that to others! I will kiss you!" Yujin said and Wonyoung stop doing it as she blush.

"Yuta?" Eunbi assured.

"Oh, Eunbi! What are you doing here?!" Yuta asked after he notice them.

"Is it true that Nako is your girlfriend?" Eunbi said, not noticing herself's annoying tone.

"Yuta!!" Before Yuta could answer the question, a little creature suddenly glued on his arm.

"Nako unnie, I thought you are going-" "I help Chaeyeon unnie to get here." Nako cutted Yujin.

"So, you two are dating?" Chaeyeon asked, taking some glance on Sakura from afar, talking to Yena.

The two look weirdly at each other before answering.

"Yes, we are."