Chapter 26

I woke up, feeling the pain on my head.

What happened?

Sakura's PoV

Today is the day that I will meet Chaeyeon!!!

So exciting! Now, I can own her if she accept me.

It's still 1pm, and my date will be on 5pm. Still long time to meet her.

Maybe I'll play games first.

.

.

.

"Be careful!" I said to my sisters.

*sighs* Why do I even accept this?

A while ago when Nako got home, she and Wonyoung  want to do my make up and hairstyle so I agree. But now...

"Unnie, don't move!"

I am not even moving!!

They are doing my hairstyle, which is waving my hair. They are literally hurting me!!

At last, they manage to make me look like an angel. How? Hitomi and Shuhua come to save me from the two.

That time is hard.

I look on my watch, 4pm. Maybe we'll get going now.

"Let's go now!" Wonyoung excitedly said.

And so, we go in the car with Shuhua driving (of course), my three other younger sisters on the back and I am on the seat beside Shuhua. My parents are already there, taking their own food so they will only eat a little amount of food when the Lee's family come. They eat a lot.

We arrive in the restaurant after 15 minutes and again, it is her father's restaurant. Now, I remember the time that she doesn't arrive. Why did she?

"Unnie, good luck!" Wonyoung said, making me stop from my thoughts.

"Sakura unnie, better win her!!" Hitomi said while giving me her cheeky smile, I really love those.

"We don't want someone being single here!" Nako said but I don't think all of us are-

"But I am single." I knew it! Yeah, Shuhua is single.

"We are going to find someone for you!" Nako said before she drag Shuhua in the room.

My sisters get inside of another room, our room is seperated to the families.

I didn't knock 'cause I know that she is still not her since Yujin text me earlier.

I look around the room and tthe VIP room is a lot different from the room other one from before.

After taking a look, I sit down on the chair. It's kind of boring here.

I look on my watch, 4:30pm. Time goes by so fast.

I start to get sleepy while I am waiting for Chaeyeon, I am just looking on the door.

Instead of taking a nap, I stand up and take my eyes off the door. We are on the 6th floor so I can clearly see the happening below the building 'cause there is a glass.

While I am distracting myself from getting sleepy, the door open so I quickly turn around just to find the waiter and the two other girls, which I remember is Shuhua's friends.

The waiter place down all the food and the giraffe-looking-girl get close to me.

Now, my hair is also being play by this girl.

Later on she get my hair back to the plain one and go to the small girl but she is scary, actually.

I stand up again and look on the glass.

The door open slowly and I guess that's them again but I saw Chaeyeon on the glass reflection.

"You come!" I said before turning around to face her just to see-

"Jaeyeon! Your nose!!" Fuck, did someone beat her?! I will kill that person for making Chaeyeon have those nosebleed!! No-

I run fastly to her and gladly, I caught her. She passed out with those nose bleed.

What happened to you?