Chapter 62

Still My PoV

So, did they succeed?

"Chaeyeon unnie?"

That's where Shuhua saw them. Oh no, we don't know what can happen here.

Yena quickly dragged Nako and Eunbi out of the scene with her and let Chaeyeon do her plan. The Plan B is actually made by Nako with some mix of Yena's idea.

"Why are you here, unnie? And why do you look like that?" Shuhua asked as she checked Chaeyeon's situation. She is already becoming the first victim.

Since Chaeyeon can't come up with her own explanation, she use the story that her two friends, with one braincell, said.

"I killed a mosquito."

Shuhua look at her with widen eyes.

Chaeyeon mentally facepalmed, she is really sure that their story won't-

"That's okay, unnie. Let's just pray for the mosquito."

Shuhua being the 'can't-even-kill-an-ant' hug Chaeyeon so she can comfort her. She also cry but not too much. Yep, she believe the story.

"Unnie, let's go downstairs and eat lunch. Let's eat so we can forgot what happened to the mosquito. I feel sad for you, unnie."

Shuhua said before she dragged Chaeyeon with her.

Chaeyeon got drag to the cafeteria without being successful to her plan.

In other words, she failed...

.

.

.

.

"So, what will be the Plan C?"

They eventually lose to the Plan B.

Actually, two days had passed and the good thing is the new married couple can join them now.

But Yuri and Yena are not there because they are busy to kids and career.

Hyewon and Minju are still not there, same with Nako and Eunbi since they are babysitting Hyeju's kid.

Now, Chaeyeon is sure that she will really not fail anymore because we just got here the 3rd honor of their school before, which is Kim Chaewon and their school's (back then) girl with lots of ideas, Kim Hitomi.

They are already married so Hitomi's surname would change into Kim.

Their maknae(Wonyoung) is still having rest while her wife is taking good care of her.

"Do you have any idea, Hii-chan?"

"Wait, unnie. So you want to talk with Sakura unnie and not let her avoid you anymore?" Hitomi said before Chaeyeon nod as an answer.

"Then, lock yourselves to a room so the two of you can forcingly talk and she can't escape that way."

Chaewon said her own idea, which got agreed by Hitomi.

"But, how will I do that?" Chaeyeon asked because she, herself, can't even know how to lock herself with someone without getting notice.

"Unnie, don't you remember?"

.

Chaeyeon suddenly got confused on what Hitomi said. Well, that's really confusing if you will ask it.

Suddenly, the door opened with that great loud noise that makes Chaeyeon's attention to it while the two just calmly look at the person.

They already knew who it was because the two knows that they will help them.

"Unnie, where are you looking for help? We are here now! The school's most genius of all time!"

---

Can you guess who they are?