Chapter 30

Its been a month since their blind date.

Sakura didn't get to have any converation with Chaeyeon since she is busy with their comeback.

Chaeyeon can't also get in the secret room since they really become very popular after the comeback, making them receive a lot of invitations.

"I miss Chaewon." Hitomi said as she sit down on the couch beside Nako and Wonyoung, who are watching the a show with Izone.

"There she is." Nako said as the camera zoom on Chaewon.

"She is really beautiful."

"Chaewon, could you please give us an aegyo?"

The host asked, making Hitomi put all her attention. She doesn't see Chaewon's aegyo before, only if she is on her jealousy mode.

And there, Chaewon did an aegyo, making Hitomi squel.

"What's happening?!" Sakura panic, just out from bed and looking like she run on the road.

Then, her three sisters look at her weirdly.

"Oh, it's just the tv. Ok, bye-" "So Chaeyeon, what's your ideal type?" The host asked, making Sakura's attention to the tv, which(of course) got notice by her sisters.

"Someone's interested~" Nako teasingly said.

"Who is she?" Hitomi asked, pretend not to know.

Wonyoung pointed with her lips, but kissed by Yujin's lips.

"Yah!"

"Why? I told you, if you keep doing that, I will kiss your lips." Yujin said before sitting beside Wonyoung.

"What's wrong with her?" Yujin suddenly asked.

"Who?"

Yujin point with her lips, making Wonyoung to kiss her too. Yujin didn't get angry 'cause she actually like it.

"What's wrong with Sakura unnie?" Yujin asked.

"Watch the tv."

"But her attention is all over to the tv. I didn't even see unnie like that."

"Watch the tv."

"Why should I?"

"Watch the tv."

Wonyoung said so Yujin watch the tv, seeing her cousin.

"I ship them."

"Quiet!" Sakura said to them since the youngest are really noisy earlier and she can't hear what Chaeyeon is talking about.

After some minutes, the talk show ends.

"I'll get going now." Sakura said while going to her room to change.

She wears her black shirt, black jacket, and jeans.

"But its still early unnie. You still got two hours before your work." Hitomi said.

Sakura always wear casual clothes before going to work and when she arrive in the company, that's where she will change her clothes.

"I'll go out to take some fresh air." Sakura lied since she doesn't want anyone to know what she will do.

"Ok be careful, unnie!" Wonyoung shout since Sakura is already on the door.

"Yeah! Yujin, take care of my sisters!" Sakura shout back before she go out.

She bring her large camera and black cap with her, which isn't notice by her sisters since its in her bag.

But even if her sisters see her with her camera, they would ignore it. They are not the questionable person except for the youngest.

Sakura go to a place before fixing the position of her camera, where the fangirls and fanboys are far. She wears her cap and get ready to take pictures.

"It's time."