Chapter 25

Finally, we are in the restaurant. Do you know why it takes us so long to get in?

Nope, I can't tell that now since you readers are waiting for me to meet that said girl.

And I also think that it will only make the story longer. Anyway, we are making our way to the room where we are going to meet.

"Unnie, aren't you excited?" Yujin said while her eyebrows moving up and down.

She looks like a pervert.

"Nope, Yujin just tell me who she is." I said for the fifth time.

"I can't, unnie. Uncle told me not to." Yujin said before she go inside of another room.

That's not the room. Why is she going in there?

After Yujin get in, the others also go inside so I also go inside but stop by someone.

"What?"

"Chae, go to the room. Her family is here and we will meet them. You should meet your date." My mom said.

When I heard that her family are in this room, I try to take a peak so maybe I can get a hint on who she is.

I can't see their faces nor body since their back are facing me and the large chair is also covering their whole body except for the one person.

She is just the same height with Yujin, I guess. Cuz her head could be seen, which is same with Yujin.

"Go there now or she will get out for you being late, again." My mom said and I start to walk my way.

What does she mean again? So we already meet before? But I don't remember being late on my blind dates.

That's weird.

*Knock Knock* I knock on the door but didn't receive any feedback so I knock again.

*Knock Knock*

"Why keep knocking when you can get in by yourself?" The girl said before smiling at me.

Is this the right room? I don't even know this girl in front of me but she looks familiar.

"Are you thinking why your company's composer is here?" Oh yeah! I remember. She is one of Soojin unnie's friend and the composer.

I nod as a reply. Is she my date?

"Oh, I just visit someone here. Yuqi, let's go! Stop doing weird hairstyles on that girl and get her hair at the same hairstyle like before!" Soyeon unnie shout before Yuqi laugh.

"Ok, fine! Let's go now!!" Yuqi said before she go to Soyeon unnie.

"Chaeyeon, we'll get going now. Good luck!" Soyeon unnie said before she drag Yuqi with her.

To be honest, she is small but scary and competitive.

Anyways, let's go back to my business.

I fix myself before going in. I didn't knock anymore so I just twist the door knob and get in, not even looking at the girl, I close the door before looking at her.

She looks so beautiful, she suit with her dress.

"You come!" The angel said before she face me.

"Jaeyeon, your nose!!"

I heard before I saw black.

Am I seeing an angel right now in front of me?