Chapter 6

"Oh, the woman beside him is you?" Momo innocently asked.

"Yes, so go now to your husband. He can't live longer if you don't come back there. Bye~" Chuu said before going out of the cafe.

Momo take a deep breath before pressing the doorbell.

"Eomma, forget somethi-" Dahyun stopped as he see his wife again.

"Hi, Dahyun." Momo awkwardly said.

Before Momo could talk again, Dahyun pull her inside and hug her tightly.

"I miss you." Dahyun whispered.

"I miss you too." Momo said before they release their hug.

"Why are you wearing so formal? Are you going somewhere?" Momo asked.

"Yes, to your home." Dahyun said.

"What for?"

"To apologize and I really regret all of it." Dahyun said, looking on the floor.

Momo cupped Dahyun's face and softly lift it up.

"Let's go and apologize to Chaeyeon." Momo said before the two of them go to Dahyun's car.

--

"Chaemin? You want me to cook for you?" Chaeryeong asked after she heard Chaemin's growl from her stomach.

"I will help you!!" Chaemin said before they go to the kitchen.

Chaeyeon go to their house and notice a woman and man but before she could ask, Momo turn around to her.

"Eomma? Who is the person beside you?" Chaeyeon asked as the man's back is facing her.

"Chaeyeon." Dahyun turn around and start to apologize.

--

"Here are the letters." Dahyun said after his apology.

"So, these are not really from you?" Chaeyeon said before accepting the letters.

"Yes, so will you accept my apology now?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes, in one condition."

Flashback Ends

And that's how she got a secured room.

"Why are you so pretty?!" Chaeyeon happily asked.

"Let me look if she have any schedule with us." Chaeyeon said before going to her laptop.

"Still no? When will I finally see her, personally." Chaeyeon sighed.

"I should have become close to her and get her number back then!" She frustratedly said.

Meanwhile...

"Why is Chaeyeon taking long there?" Sakura asked to herself as Chaeyeon only takes 30 minutes on the room.

Finally, Chaeyeon got out. Before she could follow her, her phone ring and so, she move away so that Chaeyeon could not here her.

"What is it?" She asked on the phone while looking to Chaeyeon, from far away.

"Come here, we have an urgent meeting." The caller said.

Sakura look at the phone number and it is Shuhua.

"Ok, I'll be there." Sakura take a small peak on Chaeyeon before going to her office.

"Shuhua?!" Shuhua heard from her back so she look from where it came from.

"Soojin-unnie, it's been a long time." Shuhua said.

"You don't call me unnie before." Soojin said, a bit of sad.

"Of course, because I am still childish back then." Shuhua said.

"You di-" "Is Chaeyeon with you?" Shuhua cutted Soojin.

"I already call her. Oh, she is there." Soojin said.

"Unnie? Why am I here?" Chaeyeon asked but with excitement on her voice.

Before Soojin could answer her, a cold voice talk.

"Shuhua, what is the urgent meeting?"