Chapter 11

"Saku-chan?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Chaeyeon called me.

"What is it?" I look at her and it seems like nothing happened.

She then point on her right and I saw a man or, more like a waiter?

"Why did you enter without knocking?" I politely asked.

It can't be Chaeyeon who open the door cause she is just standing beside that poster, which is far from it.

It's rude to just go-

"Miss, I knock for five times? And no one answer so I go in."

"When? Oh, ok. What do you need then?" Maybe I didn't hear the knock because of what happened a while ago.

"Here are the food." The man said before placing down the dishes.

When did I- Maybe, it's from Chaeyeon?

"Chaeyeon, did you order?" I asked.

"Nope, I thought you order before I go here?"

"A man order it for this room." The waiter said before he finished.

"Do you know who it is?" Chaeyeon asked.

Instead of the waiter to answer, a man that looks familiar to me, go in. (The door is still open.)

"It's me."

"Appa?" That's why he is familiar because he is my future father-in-law.

But what is he doing here?

Dahyun's PoV

Today, I decided to visit on Chaeyeon's house because while I am cleaning on her secret room (Well, I accidentally got in and notice the room clean but I clean it again.) I saw her phone and maybe she will need it.

"Where is Chaeyeon?" I asked her friends as they are the only one here.

"Uncle, Chaeyeon-unnie said that she is going to meet with someone. I guess she is going to meet with a man." Hyewon said while she is eating.

"Ok, I'll get going now." I said before I get out of the house.

If she is with a man and her phone is with me? She could get kidnapped!!

Good thing, I use the gadget that my friend recommend. Now, I can track where she is.

.

.

.

I ended up in the HOTEL?! What did they do?! What if she got rape?! What if- Wait,  come down and think about the positive, Dahyun.

I go to the elevator and I got on the outside of the room. I connect my ear on the door so I can hear what's going on inside.

It's queit. What if she got unconscious and put here without her knowing?! I need to open this door.

Fuck!! I can't open! I seriously need to go to gym often!! Now, what am I gonna do?!

I know, maybe I can ask for room service? I really got my big brain.

After some minutes, the waiter immediately came. He look at me weirdly but I am one of this hotel's partner so he know me.

He knock five times but no one reply. So, he get the extra key for the room and open it.

Gladly, my daughter is standing there and still safe. But she is with someone. The girl looks familiar. 

They are asking on who order the food and I go in so they can know who it is.

"It's me."