Chapter 48

Sakura's PoV

Soon, Chaeyeon's group perform.

I quickly get my bong and light it while cheering it up.

I didn't hear any chant, and there are also no other bongs on my front but I don't care. I wear my mask, in case the light will make my face be seen.

Through their performance, I use my bong and little by little, everyone start to open their bongs and start to chant on the chorus part.

They are really good.

I smile more when it's Chaeyeon's part.

Suddenly, I saw her eyes look at me then wink before going back to focus which position she must be.

I don't know if that's just my imagination but maybe it is because last time, I dream of her so maybe it's just my imagination.

Chaeyeon's PoV

When we start to perform, there's no bongs lighting up and this is what I am scared of, the "Black Ocean."

But I went wrong when a bong light up in the middle of the crowd.

This person is the only one the cheers.

The person is wearing black hood and mask that's why I don't see it's face.

Is it the same person before? The one that Yujin, Wonyoung and Minju knows?

When it's the chorus part, everyone start to light up their bongs and cheer.

It finishes and it's my part.

Thank you, black-nim.

That's what I call that person since it always wear black.

To thank that person, I wink at the person before I focus back to our performance.

Hope that person will like what I did.

Since I have the last part, I am also the pick ending fairy for today's performance.

I pose to the camera and do some small gestures. When we are going out of the stage, I noticed black-nim going out.

Is that person only wait for us?

I quickly change my clothes and try to follow black-nim outside if I can see that person.

I try to find black-nim but suddenly bump onto someone and saw...

Sakura's PoV

After their performance, I go out of the venue and take off my jacket and my mask. It's kind of hot out here.

I circle the jacket on my waist before tighting it.

I get my bag and carry it.

While I am walking, a girl suddenly bump on me. It cause my bag to fall and me 'hugging' this taller girl.

I look up a bit.

"I am sorry, miss!" She said.

Fuck, it's Chaeyeon!

I wear my mask, not wanting to get caught.

Good thing, I am wearing my cap.

"It's fine."

"Miss, do I know you? You seem familiar to me."

"No, maybe you just have seen me somewhere. I'll get going." I said.

She nod and bow to me again before I  fastly go to my car. While I am driving, myself seems like it forgot something.

I just ignore it and go to my house.

Chaeyeon's PoV

After the girl left, I saw that there's a bag landing here.

What is this?

I open the bag and it's full of our items.

Is she black-nim?

I try to search some more informations but only found a phone.

I turn it on, there's my picture. I try to open it but it has lockpasscode.

I will just give this back, next time I saw her.