Chapter 54

I don't know if it will make you sad but yeah. I hope this chapter would be fine...

Anyways! Don't starve and have time to sleep, don't stress yourselves too much!!

----

Sakura's PoV

I quickly excuse myself and get out of the room, not wanting to cry in front of them.

I get inside of a stall and quietly cry there.

Who would not when your love of your life wouldn't even recognized you when the two of you got lots of moments already?

I calm myself down and decided to go back in the room, it's been lots of minutes. They could get worried.

Chaeyeon's PoV

That unnie is taking looooong. What if it's my fault because I don't remember her earlier?

"Eunbi unnie."

"What is it, Chaeyeon?"

"I am just going in the bathroom."

"Ok, I will come with you."

"It's okay unnie, and the doctor said that it's fine to stand or walk."

I assure her by giving smile.

She let me go by my own and told me the ways.

I start to walk and go to the girl's restroom.

I am not actually here to pee or anything. I just want to check if that unnie is fine.

I go inside and a stall is opening when I get in. If you would look inside the restroom, there are no other person but the person that is only opening the stall and me. Maybe that's unnie.

Yeah, she really is.

She quietly walk and didn't even recognized me because she just pass by.

She start to walk out and I just follow her. She walk and walk until we are midway to my room.

She sudddenly stop and turn around to face me.

"Uhmm.. miss? Why are you follow-" She stop talking when we she saw my face.

"Jjaeyeon? W-what-? W-why are y-you-" She start to stutter, making me confuse on what she is saying.

"Unnie, calm down."

And she calm down...

"Jjaeyeon, why are you out here? You must be inside on your room, resting." She angerly said but it's gentle and more like worrying at me.

"Why are you so long in the restroom, unnie?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"I fix myself and answer my-"

"But your eyes are swollen, unnie. Why did you cry?" I asked. That feeling is back again, the heavy feeling.

"Jjaeyeon, I am not crying. Let's go." She gently grab my wrist, also ignoring my question.

I just let her hold my wrist while I still follow her.

But while we are walking, I feel hot inside. It's very heavy and little by little, my vision slowly get dizzy and blurry.

Before I knew it, I passed out.

I woke up, a bright light in front of me. I close my eyes because of the light. It hurts my eyes. Am I dreaming right now?

The light, soon, turn into yellowish and there is something shown.

It's me and another person.

I try to look on the person's face but I can't, it's blurry no matter what I do.

Why am I laughing with that person?

We are happy there and my friends also joined us.

Suddenly, the yellow slowly turn into blue then black.

I suddenly woke up from the real me. What does that mean? This is insane!!