Chapter 43

Thanks for reading and for the votes everyone!!

----

Chaeyeon's PoV

We arrived outside the company by the help of unnie and oppa.

Yep, they go to the mall and drive us instead.

There are really a lot of reporters like what my managers said.

"Chae?" I heard Sakura called me.

I look at her and saw her looking also at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are you okay?"

I nod as a reply and she hold my hand and squeeze it softly.

I really love this person, she always make me feel comfortable and safe.

She smile at me and I smile back at her.

But someone destroyed our moment.

"Uhmm.. lovebirds? We need to go now." Seulgi oppa said. I guess he hesitated to destroy our moment.

"Yah! Why did you interrupt them? Don't you know how sweet they are right now?!" Irene unnie said and then she start to throw playful punches.

Seulgi oppa look at us, apologizing.

They would be a great couple.

"This guy? Me and him? No way I would date him!" Irene unnie said, stopping what she is doing to oppa.

Did I say that out loud?

"Ok, ok, ok, let's stop now. We still need to go inside." Seulgi oppa said and smile at us. I saw his eyes, those are fake and I can see pain.

Pain for what?

Anyways, Irene unnie cutted my thoughts and we carefully go inside the company by using the back door.

We successfully got in and I can say that it is really hard.

Why are there sits here?

Will there be a conference happening later?

"Chaeyeon, sit over there with your lover." Irene unnie said.

So, this is for us?

"What is it for?" I asked, while the two of us are sitting down.

"Reporters, you know. They got a lot to interview." Jennie unnie, our CEO, said before she rolled her eyes.

"Are they going in now?" And before they could answer me, the reporters got in.

All the reporters are all boys and why the heck are they staring at Sakura?!

I look at Sakura and she look back at me innocently.

"Hello, everyone." Jennie unnie cleared her throat before she start to talk.

The reporters wrote down the important details while the two of us are talking.

The two of us came up with a lie when we met and when we got together.

We already talk about those so it is easy to answer their questions already and not to put any suspicion to us.

The interviews finally end but before we could finally say goodbyes, a reporter request something I never expect.

"I know this is kind of rude but could the two of you kiss?" My eyes suddenly got wide open.

What the actual fuck?!

I look at the reporters and they are now expecting us to do it.

I look at Sakura and she is also shocked. She look at me with 'what should we do?' look.

I hold Sakura's hand and we go back to the center.

Since they are all expecting this, let me do it.

Sakura's PoV

Chaeyeon pull me with her to the center and she looks like she was about to kiss me.

She stare at my eyes and I am fucking beginning to be soft now.

She cupped my face as she lean in.

God, please let me live!