Chapter 28

"Saku-chan?"

Fuck, I screwed!

"What are you doing?" She inncocently said while I back away.

"N-n-nothing! I just check the.." I can't think of any explanation!!

"The?" I can't just say that I would like to kiss her.

"The.. Your breath! I am just checking if your still breathing!" What the heck?! What kind of excuse is that?! She won't buy that excuse!!

"So, am I still breathing?" She teasingly said. I knew it!

"I am just joking. Anyway, am I on heaven now?" She asked, looking around.

"Nope, you are still in Earth." I said.

"But why is there an angel in front of me?" She confusingly asked while I look at my back if someone is there but no one.

"Who?" I asked before looking back at her, just to found out that she is pointing at me.

I felt my face heat up. Fuck, am I blushing now?!

"*fake cough* Are we disturbing? *fake cough*" We suddenly heard someone get in.

"Appa!" Chaeyeon said before she hug her parents while I just stand there.

"Chaeyeon, that's cringy." Her dad said before her mom look at him in disblief.

"Says the one who always use cringe lines to win my heart." Her mom said before she sit down on Chaeyeon's bed.

"But you like it and I win your heart!" Her dad said before he seriously stare at me.

This is scaring me!

"Why are you just standing there?" He asked with one of his eyebrows is up.

"U-um, I'll go o-out now. P-please excuse me." Why do you have to stutter!!

"Stay here, come." This is making me nervous! What is they back away about accepting me as their daughter-in-law?! I can't!

Before I could go to her parents, my saviors open the door.

"Unni- Oh, sorry, we would go now." I bet she felt it already after she open the door. Yeah, Yujin is the one who open the door.

I look at her in disblief.

What? Is she just leaving me here?!!!

She just reply me with her 'sorry' look.

I mouth her 'save me her!' but she just show her puppy eyes and close the door after she got out.

BETTER PRAY, YOU DOG!

*sighs* so I just wish me good luck then.

You can do this Sakura!!

"Uhmm.. Saku-chan?" I snap out from my thoughts as I heard Chaeyeon's angelic voice. I can hear those voice every seconds.

"Why?" I asked while I notice her parents are already gone.

"Is something wrong? You are sweating so much when my parents came here." She said.

Really? Oh my gadnis!

I didn't even notice that her parents already get out a while ago.

*Knock Knock*

I open the door and I thought that it would be the dog and the others but it is something unexpected.

The girl wrapped her arms around my neck before she hug me and said...

"Sakura! I miss you!!!"