Chapter 2

"AHN YUJIN!!"

"W-why, unnie?" Yujin nervously asked.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! AFTER WHAT YOU-" Chaeyeon stop.

'Calm down, Chaeyeon.' She said to herself before looking at Yujin.

"That's really what you are only going to say after what you told me." Chaeyeon angerly asked but softer.

"T-there is n-n-nothing wrong w-with what I said, r-r-right-t?" Yujin said, stuttering while looking down.

"WHAT?! You are at a very young age then- *sighs* How am I suppose to tell this to Aunt and Uncle?!" Chaeyeon said, thinking of a way.

"Don't wor-" "Yujin?" Before Yujin could talk, her parents interrupt them.

"Is that true?" Yerin, her mother, worriedly asked.

"Y-yes." Yujin said, still looking down and waiting for getting hit.

"I am proud of you!" Instead, she got a warm hug from her father.

"Huh? Dad! Why aren't you mad?" Yujin asked, crying.

"Because finally, I will have a grandchild!" Sinb excitedly said.

"Uh, Uncle?" Chaeyeon carefully asked.

"What is it?" Sinb said, still excited.

"Hon, I guess you heard the wrong thing." Yerin said.

"But she is scared and nervous then that just mean is that she impregnate someone, right?" Sinb innocently asked.

"Yah! Then, I should have also be grateful but you just said it yourself!! She is a girl!" Yerin said while playfully punching Sinb.

"But she is intersex." Sinb replied but turn to Yujin.

"Then, what is it?" Sinb asked to Yujin, waiting.

"I-i-i-" "She accidentally destroyed a piece in the car on the company. Now, Chaeryeong is getting scold by Appa." Chaeyeon said as she is sure that Yujin can't say it.

"What!? Let's go, Yujin and Chaeyeon." Sinb said, panicking.

"Where are we going?" Yujin asked.

"And why am I going there too?" Chaeyeon asked.

"We are going to my brother-in-law! Now, hurry up!" Sinb said, getting in the car.

It took them half an hour to arrive because Yujin keep on persuading not to tell Dahyun and she will do anything just don't say it.

But Yerin, being a mother, never want her daughter to learn how to lie so they still go to the company to tell the truth.

"Why do you keep-" "Appa." Dahyun stop scolding Chaeryeong as the other one called her.

"Brother-in-law? Why are you here?!" Dahyun said, suprise on the sudden visit.

"I just want to tell the truth." Sinb said.

"What truth?" Dahyun asked, raising an eye brow.

"Yujin accidentally hit the Lamborghini and I am very sorry for that." Yerin carefully said.

"Yujin?! I won't scold her because my throat now hurt from scolding this one." Dahyun point at Chaeryeong.

"Don't worry, I will pay you the damage!" Sinb said.

"No, it's fine but I won't forgive Yujin unless she do this favor." Dahyun said, now have an evil smile on his face.

Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon knows there is something bad going to happen.

"Find a girl for Chaeyeon to love and marry. Remember, it's a woman and not a man."

-----

How did Dahyun change from being homophobic into not?