Chapter 47

Thanks for reading and voting!♥

Anyways, here is the story.

----

Sakura's PoV

Today, I decided to leave work early and go to Chaeyeon and stalk her eventually.

It's really boring here in my office and all of what I need to do is already finish. They are going to perform later so I ready my bong and also my voice. (I am going to shout later while chanting.)

I change my work attire into my all-black attire that I always wear to stalk her.

I wear my hood and pack all of the things that I need in my black bag. I look like a holdaper now.

I wear my mask and tiptoe to the secret door in my office room.

I click the hidden button and viola! an elevator open and I quickly go inside and it start to go down to my secret back door to get out of this building.

It's not really "secret" because my parents made this in case there's an emergency, same with my sister. (They also know this.)

When the elevator sounds and it open, I go outside and click the button so it will be hidden again.

I run to my car, which is also the one that I use if I would go out secretly. They would notice that I am Sakura if I use that limited edition car that only I and my parents have in the Korea.

I arrive after 10 minutes and I am not that late.

I sit down to one of the sits and, of course, I pay.

Minutes passed by and the crowd is starting to get bigger and readying their bongs to their idols.

I also ready mine and take off my mask so I can speak louder. They can't see my face since it is dark and I am on the middle.

One by one, the idols start to perform and I just listen to them.

BTS came first, TXT, Wanna One, I.O.I, and so on. I don't know the other group but a member on a group caught my attention.

She walk on the middle together with the other four members and do their  arrangement.

She is beautiful. Very beautiful.

The music start and one by one, they start to face us. When the girl in the middle turn around, I heard them chant. Irene.

I secrelty get my phone and search that name without interrupting someone.

Red Velvet's Irene. True name is Bae Joohyun.

I also notice that she looks a bit of Eunbi unnie in some pictures.

She is really beautiful. Goddess.

I look up and she is singing her part.

After their performance, I didn't realize that I am smiling the whole time and clap loudly after their performance.

She and her members bow before they go back and the other group perform while there are parts where some hosts will appear and Minju is one of them.

I still can't forget that beautiful face and her voice.

Red Velvet? I will rememeber that.