Chapter 71

Second update for today!!

---

No One's PoV

"Let's go eat!!"

The family go to the food court and the kids choose what they want.

Sakura pay all of it, the rich kid she is.

The family find seats with tables before the parents place the ordered foods.

"Wah!! Japchae!!"

"Pizza hehe."

The parents smile at the sight, the kids happily eating.

"Aunt, don't you want to have some?" Jungkook asked after he ate the crust part of the pizza and getting pizza again.

"Wele ale-" Taehyung gulped his food first before talking again. "Where are your orders?"

Sakura shook her head as no.

"I am not that hungry so I won't order anything."

The kids turn their attention to Chaeyeon with their one eyebrow up.

"I am also still full. Just enjoy your foods kids." Chaeyeon said before she smile and the kids continue to eat.

But the truth is, she doesn't have any money with her. She don't want to borrow money or tell Sakura because the other might tease her for being forgetful.

Sakura notice how Chaeyeon is uncomfortable, who keep staring at the table or the kids so her gaze won't land to the foods that they are eating.

"Hey, aren't you hungry?" Sakura finally asked.

"No, I'm okay." Chaeyeon replied with a smile.

Sakura nod before saying.

"Kids, wait for me. I'll be back." Sakura said before she stand up and go somewhere.

The kids follow Sakura by their eyes until she is out of sight while Chaeyeon is focusing not to salivate.

Soon, Sakura came back with foods with her. She bought sushi and her green tea latte as drinks. She also brought the drinks of the kids with her.

"Thank you, Aunt Sakura."

The kids said before they took a sip on their refreshing juices.

Sakura start to eat and Chaeyeon can't help but she look at Sakura.

"I thought you are full."

"I got hungry."

Sakura replied before she eat a sushi.

Chaeyeon thought that Sakura will bring something for her but who is she to expect?

Chaeyeon got bored and start to sulk at the side, trying not to get notice by the person that is eating beside her.

But she failed because Sakura already knew it since earlier.

"Chaeyeon, here. I am just teasing you. I know you are hungry."

Sakura said before she give her the food that she hide, yogurt flavored ice cream and a spicy food that I don't know what the name is, and coke as a drink.

'They are sweet.' Taehyung and Jungkook thought at the same time while they happily munch their food.

--

"Thank you, Sakura. I will pay you later." Chaeyeon said after she finished her food, same with the kids.

"That's my treat, no need to pay." Sakura replied while she clean their mess.

"Yes, I will pay you." Chaeyeon persuade.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

Chaeyeon said before Sakura face her.

"You really want to pay it, do you?" Sakura said, hiding that she is already smirking by chewing her last bite.

"Y-yes?" Chaeyeon replied with unsure answer.

"Why did it suddenly become unsure?" Sakura asked, now facing the food before she fix the kids' mess and her mess.

"I will pay it!" Chaeyeon said, now she sound sure.

"Really?"

"Yes!" Sakura face Chaeyeon after minutes that she clean their table.

"Then, can I have a kiss?"

Sakura asked before she lean closer to Chaeyeon, right hand on Chaeyeon's waist with mischievous smile.