Chapter 4

Chaeyeon get in her secret place, turning on the lights and start to smile widely.

Every angle of Sakura can be seen around the room. Not even a white part of a wall can be seen as the pictures block all of it.

Small hand-made figures on the round table. Every cover of the cushion have cherry blossoms, also means Sakura.

Every single part of the room have connections to Sakura except for the things on the box, hidden under the bed.

Flashback

Today is the day, Chaeyeon graduated college.

"I think this is useless. I should have thrown this last year." Chaeyeon said as she saw the letters that is hidden on her cabinet.

She is currently packing her things as she will move out and she see the letters while cleaning her room.

"Chae? Is that a letter?! Wow, that's a lot!" Her dad said while going closer to Chaeyeon, who is holding bunch of letters and already close on throwing it.

"Of course! You are the one that write all of this." Chaeyeon said.

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asked, confused.

"Father, don't act like you don't know this! Do you know how much hurt I am because you just prank me and I even expect this girl to confess to me!" Chaeyeon said, close to breaking down.

"What! A gir-No!! I didn't do any prank on you!" Dahyun panick as he see his daughter breaking down.

"Can't you just accept me from being lesbian?! And Unnie gave me a letter last year and it said that 'it's a prank'!" Chaeyeon said, crying.

"No, I-" "Hun? Wait?! Why is Chaeyeon crying?!!" Momo cutted Dahyun.

"I knew it!" Momo angerly said after she go to her daughter's side.

"What?" Dahyun asked.

"Dahyun, I heard your conversation! WHY CAN'T YOU A-ACCEPT HER SEXUALITY?!" Momo said, with teary eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" Dahyun nervously asked.

"Don't try to act innocent, I heard your conversation with Eomma! You hate gays, right?!" Momo asked.

"Yes, I do bu-" "Then, let's have divorce." Momo calmly said.

"E-eomma, wh-" "Chae~ Don't worry, if your dad hate gays then he also hate me. We don't need him." Momo softly said to Chaeyeon, with a smile.

"W-what, NO!! Momo, you can't do this!!" Dahyun said, making Momo slap him badly.

"Why can't I? I have my own decisions! You just care with your reputation, right? We can just act like we are still married!" Momo said before going out of the house but Dahyun stop her.

"Momo, I love you. I truly love you! Please don't leave me!!" Dahyun said, now holding Momo's wrisk.

"Love you, my ass. You always broke your promises. 'I will never hate gays, I won't lie to you, I will always love you.' What kind of promises are those when you already broke all of it!" Momo said after she escape from Dahyun's grab.

Momo and Chaeyeon got out and now Dahyun is left by himself as his two other daughters are on their grandmother's house.

"Why? Why?! Fuck you, Dahyun!!" Dahyun angerly said to himself while punching his own face.

"The cause of this are these fucking letters-" Dahyun said while getting the letters but before he could tear, he see a word.

As a father and a human, he got curious and open the letter.

"I shouldn't have judge this person first." Dahyun said after he read all of the letters, smiling a bit.

"I am a fool." Dahyun said before he start to cry and regret all he did.