Chapter 53

"Unnie, wake up."

I heard while someone is gently shaking me.

"What is it, Won-" I stop when I realize that it is not any of my sister's voice nor my friends.

I slowly look at my right and there, Chaeyeon is awake!

I smile and quickly hug her, not minding the weird wires connected to her.

Finally, Chaeyeon wake up after three years and two months!

Chaeyeon's PoV

I woke up, feeling dizzy.

What time is it right now? Am I late in the school? Why didn't Chaeryeong wake me up?!

I try to sit up but I can't. My body feels weak. I felt something suddenly moving on my left.

I look on my left and saw a woman, a beautiful woman. I can't stop me from staring at her. The sunlight doesn't also help, she is more beautiful.

Finally, I got enough strength to wake this unnie up.

"Unnie, wake up."

I said while I gently shake her. That's just my enough strength.

"What is it, Won-" She stop then she slowly look at me.

Is it just me or does she really look beautiful when there's slow motion?

She suddenly hug me with smile on her face.

Why is my heart suddenly beating fast!

She is hugging me for minutes and I can say that I am already getting close to out of oxygen because of her tight hug.

"U-unnie, I-I can't b-breath!" I manage to said and she immediately get off.

She go back to her position and my heart beats go back to normal.

I think my heart beat fast just because of her tight hug.

"Oh, yeah." I heard her mumble.

"Jjaeyeon, I'll just call the nurse and doctor."

She said before she get out.

Jjaeyeon. What a cute pronouncation of her! That feels good to hear.

Soon, the woman came back with the doctor and nurses. My cousins and friends are also there!!

I get excited now!

Wait, why am I in the hospital? Did I get an accident or injury or something?

I remember yesterday that I got to dance with Lisa and got sprained ankle.

Oh, maybe it's an injury but aren't they overacting for bringing me here in the hospital?

"Do you remember them?"

I heard the doctor asked and all of the people there are already here.

"My cousins!! I know them!"

"Anyone else?"

I look around and saw my friends and the small and youngest ones.

"I know them!!"

I said while pointing to them.

Why are they asking me this?

"Could you say their names?"

Of course I can, why would I won't?

I point to them while I said their names.

"Eunbi unnie."

"Her sister, Hyewon."

"Yena, Yujin's bestfriend."

"Yuri, Yena's crush."

"Chaewon, my cousin."

"Minju, Hyewon's idol."

"Hitomi and Nako, the cute sisters. We are not yet close but we met yesterday."

"Yujin, my cousin."

"Wonyoung, my daughter and Yujin's crush."

"And..." I point to the girl with pink hair. The beautiful unnie that I saw when I woke up.

They all look at me, expecting something?

Who is she?

Do I know her?

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry but I don't know her." They all sighed and I decided to lower my head from embarassment.

But before I could even lower my head, I saw the beautiful unnie excuse herself.

"Excuse me, I'll just go to the bathroom."

She turn around and get out of the room.

Suddenly, I felt something inside me. It's heavy, really heavy. I don't know but I felt like I know her.

What is happening to you, Chaeyeon?

Stalking My Fanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें