Chapter 5

Flashback (Continues)

A month had passed...

"FUCK THIS LIFE!!" Dahyun said while breaking the glass of the wine.

His whole living room became his whole house.

Clothes and cup of noodles are everywhere. At the side of the living room, there are broken glasses.

While he is thinking of getting suicide, the bell ring. He immediately fix himself, expecting Momo to be the one who will visit him.

"SON!!" There, he got a hug from his young mother.

"Eomma? Why didn't you tell me that you are going here?!" Dahyun said while pushing her mom to go out so he can clean the living room.

"Eh? You don't need to hide all of the mess. Momo ask me to check on you." Chuu said after she got in without getting notice by Dahyun.

"Momo ask you?" Dahyun asked, shocked by the news.

"Yes, let me clean the house. You are already old enough but can't take care of yourself without your wife." Chuu said as she start to clean the house.

"Eomma, I will cook since you are already tired." Dahyun said and he start to cook for his mother.

--

"Dahyun, that's what you should do, okay?" Chuu said after telling the advice for the problem.

The two already finished eating and now they are on the couch, talking about Dahyun's problem.

"Ok, thank you. I LOVE YOU!!" Dahyun loudly said the 'I love you' part.

Chuu just giggled on her son's naughtiness.

"You really got that part from your father." Chuu said.

"Of course, Appa is handsome so I am." Dahyun softly said and the two of them start to laugh.

--

"Chae~ I will go somewhere." Momo said to her daughters.

"Yes! Bring food, also!!" Chaemin request.

Momo go out from her mother's house and start to walk where she is walking.

After some minutes, she arrived on Dahyun's house.

She is going to give the papers for them to officially divorce but it felt like she is going to confess as her heart is beating so fast.

Momo is about to click the doorbell but suddenly heard Dahyun's voice.

"I LOVE YOU!!" Momo heard so she quietly open the door to see who he is talking with.

She try her best to look even a part of the woman's face but no result as the woman/Dahyun's mom is leaning on his shoulder.

With that, she go outside without getting noticed by the son and mother.

" *sighs* Why is it so hard to forget you, Dubu?" She said while looking at the door. Another sigh before she go to the cafe near Dahyun's house.

--

"Momoring!!" Momo look at her back and saw her other mom.

"Eomma!! Have you seen him?" She asked before hugging the young mother.

"Really? We are going to talk about Dahyun first? Anyway, he is fine. His house is just a bit of messy, no, super messy." Chuu said before taking the seat on front of Momo.

"What do you want to order? I will pay." Momo asked but Chuu refuse to take an order.

"Are you going to give this papers today?" Chuu asked while looking at the papers for divorce.

"Yes, I am about to." Momo said before taking a sip on her coffee.

"What do you mean?" Chuu asked after placing down the papers.

"I saw Dahyun in his house with a woman!"