Chapter 60

Yay!! 6k reads! Thank you all for reading and voting to the chapters!!

Anyways, here's the continues! I really thank all of you!!

---

Still No One's PoV, In short, It's My PoV

Sakura get downstairs and literally saw Chaeyeon, waiting for her.

She suddenly go back upstairs, thinking that she can't face Chaeyeon since what happened earlier to her argument with herself.

She can't face Chaeyeon.

She doesn't have the courage to.

Her heart will just broke more and her mind would be complicated if they would meet right now.

She needs space.

She needs time to think.

She wants everything off of her mind even in just a day, or an hour.

She want to relax.

She called Shuhua.

"Shuhua."

"Yes, unnie?"

Shuhua immediately go to her unnie.

"This is just gonna be fast. Just tell Chaeyeon that I can't meet her because I am busy. Don't ask why."

And Shuhua didn't ask why. As a good sister, she go downstairs to talk with Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon, I don't think you can meet Sakura now. She is busy."

"What? Busy from?"

Wonyoung and Nako suddenly got confused.

Shuhua gives signal at them.

'Just get with the flow.'

And luckily, the two also follow. Well, who wouldn't be scared when your older sister is now serious?

"Yeah, we forgot to tell you that she is busy." Nako said with an awkward laugh.

"I remember that we still need to do something, unnie. You can leave now if you want, unnie." Wonyoung said and Chaeyeon believe what they said.

"I'll get going then. Bye!" She said before she get out of the house.

"You need to explain, Shuhua unnie."

"Sakura unnie said "Just because" and not to ask her why."

Shuhua innocently said before she go back to her room to do the paperworks from the company that she didn't finish yet.

While the other two, they go back to their rooms since it's already night and they still need to meet with Yujin tomorrow for Wonyoung's check up for their baby.

Meanwhile, Sakura is still on her bed.

Thinking on what to do.

Not even knowing that she already sleep from all she is thinking.

Aren't she super tired?

Not physically but mentally.

She is tired from thinking.

Let's not wake her up and make her rest so let's go to Chaeyeon's side.

Chaeyeon is still driving, she is not even focusing on the road and she almost got to an accident again.

She kept on thinking on important things that is all about Sakura.

While she is on Sakura's house ealier, she search their name and it's real, they are dating. Not even lying.

Now, she believe that they are really a couple but she can't still think why Sakura said that they are friends.

'Is the spark between us is already gone?' She asked to no one but herself.

Many questions are in her mind. I can't even count how many it is but we all know...

..only Sakura can answer all of it.