Chapter 7

Chaeyeon excitedly turn around to know who the person is, hoping to see Sakura in person.

"App- Mr. Miyawaki?! Why are you here?" Shuhua asked.

"Your lazy sister ask me to go here instead since she have an important meeting." Moonbyul said.

"Another meeting?" Shuhua try to remember if there is. "Oh! The meeting with Mr. Lee?"

"Yes, so she ask me to go here." Moonbyul replied. "Let's go now?"

"Excuse me, but why am I needed in this meeting?"

The four are in the middle of meeting and Chaeyeon suddenly asked.

"We are going to try the gadget on your house. Since you are an idol, some fans may stalk you." Shuhua said.

"The house where my members and I live?" Chaeyeon reassured.

"Yes, that's why we would like to ask for your permission. This gadget is updated and we would like to try if it would be enough." Moonbyul said.

"Of course, you can try it out but can it be place outside?"

"Why only outside?" Soojin whispered to Chaeyeon.

"We need privacy." Chayeon reply.

"Ok, it's a deal. Is there anything you want for us to thank your cooperation?" Moonbyul asked.

"No ne-" "Can I please see Ms. Miyawaki?" Chaeyeon suddenly cutted Soojin.

The two girls look at her, giving her 'why is that?' look.

"O-oh, sor-" "You can meet her. When do you want?" Moonbyul happily asked.

"R-really?"

"If you want, you can meet her tomorrow. You can send the place and time to me." Moonbyul said before giving his phone number.

"Nice meeting with you, Ms. Lee." Moonbyul offer for a handshake but he notice Chaeyeon with shock expression.

"A-ah yes, Mr. Miyawaki." Chaeyeon accept the handshake after Soojin clear her troat for reminding Chaeyeon.

Moonbyul and Chaeyeon leave the room, talking about the meeting.

"So, u-uh- What are we gonna do now?" Soojin metally facepalm to herself for stuttering like that.

"Uh? Are we going to stay here until tomorrow?" Shuhua joke.

"What time is it?" Soojin asked.

"8pm- Wait?! The company will close!! Let's go before we got stuck on here!" Shuhua immediately hold Soojin's hand and run towards the stairs.

Shuhua is on panic so she doesn't notice the elevator. Good luck Shuhua, you are on the 12th floor.

Due to Soojin's heels, she almost fall down but good thing she use her other hand and grab the hand rail, causing Shuhua to stop her steps.

"A-a-ahh." Soojin sit down and release the holding hands to touch her foot.

"Can you still stand up?" Shuhua softly asked.

"Can't you see what happen to my foot?" Soojin annoyingly said before showing her foot.

"O-oh, yeah. Then, let me help you." Shuhua place Soojin's left arm on her left shoulder and help Soojin to stand up.

"Shu, I feel uncomfortable with this." Soojin said as they take the stairs on 6th floor.

"Ok, let me put this on you first." Shuhua said before wrapping her blazer on Soojin's waist. "Let's go."

"Shuhua, why did you- arghh!" Shuhua suddenly do the bridal carry without warning, causing Soojin suprise on the move.

"Ms. Seo, we need to be faster." Shuhua check if Soojin is comfortable before she start to run through the stairs, carrying Soojin.

They successfully reach the entrance and good thing, the guard is just about to close the company.

The two bid goodbyes after that moment and go to their homes.

Shuhua use her whole energy to carry Soojin so she ended up having a peaceful sleep while Soojin stay fully awake because of her dirty thoughts.