Chapter 45

"So, who are you?"

"Why are you so impatient?" The man asked with a little bit annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes and he cleared his throat.

"Hello to the two of you. I am Son Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you." He pull out his hands and I quickly shook his hands instead of Chaeyeon.

"Hi, Mr. Son." I said but he suddenly show that 'what?' look.

"I am sorry but I am Mrs. Son."

What!

All this time, I just realize something.

I.Am.Fucking.Jealous.

Just because of this smol woman right here?!

"Why do you think I would be a man?" She asked before we pull our hands back to us.

"Your appearance shows it all." I said and she suddenly laugh. Later on, Chaeyeon join her laughing. This two!

"Chaeyeon, I didn't know your girlfriend can be this dumb and jealous!" She said.

"I am not!"

"Yes you are, you just look like one a while ago!"

"No-" "Stop bullying your friend's girlfriend." A gorgeous- slash that, a beautiful- nope, not that. There's no words to describe her beauty actually. Another woman suddenly appeared beside that smol.

"But I am saying the truth!" The smol said while she is still laughing.

"You'll sleep on the couch if you keep doing that." The woman firmly said.

"But Minari, I am ju- okay, fine." Finally that smol stop laughing.

"I am very sorry to what this cute little cub did to you." The woman said before she bow. "I am Son Mina, Chaeyoung's Ex-Girlfriend."

What? If she is her ex-girlfriend, then why is that smol so whipped.

"Yep, you heard that right! She is eventually my wife!" The smol said before she grap her wife's waist.

"Don't think too much if they are kinda weird. That's just how they really introduce each other to everyone." Chaeyeon whispered to me.

Before I could ask another question, my watch alarmed. Wrong timing!

"Chaeyeon, I need to get going. I still got a meeting. Bye bye." I said.

"Wait!" Before I could get out, that smol shout.

"You must give a goodbye kiss to your girlfriend before you go!" She shout.

"What are you saying!" Her wife said.

"But they should really do that! I do that to you before, right?"

I go back to Chaeyeon and cupped her cheeks.

"My love, I need to get going now okay." I said before leaning in.

I saw her close her eyes as I lean in.

Chaeyeon's PoV

She lean in and I close my eyes, really expecting her to kiss me.

I wait for seconds before I felt her lips. Instead on my lips, it's on my forehead.

I felt disappointed.

I open my eyes and she remove her hands on my face and pull away.

"I'll get going now, my love."

She gently said before she get out of the company.

"Look who's blushing!"

Me?

"I am not! Mina unnie, help me!"

"You are blushing more! How cute!!"

Instead of unnie stopping Chaeyoung, the two of them tease me the whole day.