Chapter 72

Third update!!

By the way, hope you will like those even if it will be kind of boring or cringey.

---

"Then, can I have a kiss?"

Chaeyeon's eyes widen at what Sakura said.

The kids also got their eyes widen, excited on the scene. Out of nowhere, they already got popcorns and shades with them.

"What are you..." Chaeyeon's voice got lower and lower while she is talking that makes Sakura chuckled.

Chaeyeon stop talking and lower her head, hiding her tomato cheeks.

Sakura get off her hands from Chaeyeon's waist and backing away before saying.

"Hahaha, you know that I am just joking. Anyways, kid-"

Suddenly, Chaeyeon kissed her.

Actually, it is just a peck on Sakura's cheek but for Sakura, hell no, it felt like she met heaven and will die soon.

(You thought on the lips?😏)

Sakura quickly turn around, only to find that Chaeyeon is already with the kids. In short..

(Chaeyeon is smooth👀)

Yeah, Chaeyeon get to make Sakura stop and speechless at the same time with just a peck on the cheek.

"Where did you get the popcorns?" Chaeyeon asked, getting angry.

"I am sorry, Aunt. But the-"

"You should have also give me." Chaeyeon complain but at the end, the kids share the popcorns with her.

"Chae-" Before Sakura could talk about what happened just now, Jungkook interrupt since he didn't heard the LOUD voice of Sakura.

"Aunt, let's go there!!" He said while pointing to something that the three followed.

It's the roller coaster.

Taehyung's eyes quickly widen. He is afraid of the HEIGHTS!!

"Aunt, nooo." Taehyung persuade Sakura.

Then, Sakura got an idea.

"We are going there." Sakura confidently said, standing beside Jungkook, leaving the two behind.

Taehyung get closer to Chaeyeon, his only chance.

"Aunt Chaeyeon? Please, I don't *sobs* want *sobs*"

Taehyung said while he is really trying his best to persuade his mom that can help him stop the other two.

"Please stop *sobs* Aunt Sakura." Taehyung added.

Chaeyeon nod, she go to Sakura while she is holding Taehyung's hand.

"Sakura, let's not ride that."

But Sakura shook her head, no.

"Let's go Sakura."

Again, she shook her head, no.

"Taehyung, I think we can't stop th-" "You can stop us." Sakura cutted Chaeyeon.

"Aunt, she said you can stop them." Taehyung said, finally having the chance.

"How can I stop you, then?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Give me a kiss."

Sakura said, pointing to her cheek. The two kids look at their dad, unbelievable.

Chaeyeon just agree since what she will do is just simple.

Chaeyeon lean closer, ready to kiss her cheek but a second, Sakura face her.

*slap*

Chaeyeon quickly slaps Sakura's shoulder but not that hard.

Why did she slap her? It's simple.

THEY FINALLY KISSED!! Their second kiss it is.

"Why did you do that?" Chaeyeon asked, covering her face.

But Sakura ignored it by saying...

"Mhmm, it taste yummier than what I ate earlier." Sakura said, licking every part of her lips.

Silence..

Silence..

"Uhm.. I want to ride there now." Taehyung said, making Chaeyeon's eyes widen.

Her effort, go to waste. But Chaeyeon, you already got another kiss from your girlfriend!

"We can't ride there because we just ate. You will puke." Sakura said before she smirk, making Chaeyeon mentally facepalmed.

'I forgot that!!'