Chapter 22

"Why are you there, unnie?"

.

.

.

"Eunbi-unnie?!" Nako said as she just saw Eunbi while she is talking with Yuta.

'What if she heard everything?!' Nako thought but acting calm.

"Hehe.. Hi, Nako." Eunbi nervously said.

'Oh no.'

"Baby, I need to go now. Manager text me." Yuta said while he wink at her before he go on where he must go.

'Disgusting.' Nako thought when Yuta wink at her and that 'Baby'. She hates it but she need to pretend and act like she love it.

"I guess we interrupt your date with your boyfriend." Eunbi said.

"No it's fine, unnie. I also need to go since I still need to do something." Nako lied before she get out of the company.

Well, she can't help but get out of that cafe so her heart will calm down. But will it?

'Stop beating too much!!' Nako said to her heart while she go home. 'Good thing, I get out of that cafe or else unnie might here this!! Stop, you heart!!'

'Is she avoiding me?' Eunbi thought as she look at Nako, slowly disappering.

"Unnie, I need to go now. Need to help Appa." Shuhua interrupt Eunbi's thought. Eunbi nod and Shuhua left, leaving her alone.

Lonely. That's what she felt after Nako suddenly stop showing her love.

.

.

.

"Appa? Why am I having make up now?" Chaeyeon asked to her father, who is beside her mother, sitting on the couch.

"You got a blind date from your cousin and she promise that you will like her." Dahyun said before closing the book that he is reading and face Chaeyeon with his fatherly smile. "I also think that you will like her."

"I also have seen her before. Dahyun? Isn't she the girl before? The one that Eomma show us when Chaeyeon is still on college?" Momo asked, trying to assure if that's really the girl.

"Wait! Eomma, Appa, I already told you that that's the last, right? Why still force me?" Chaeyeon said before Dahyun could answer Momo's question.

"Chaeyeon, this person is also the last person that she recommend. I know that you lied to me but now you can't escape that." Dahyun said.

"What if she is just forced? That would not be goo-" "She, herself agreed. She is also the one who go to my office to talk about the date." Dahyun said before smiling on his own world.

He knows that Chaeyeon likes Sakura. He is happy that Sakura also likes her.

"So now, prepare, okay?" Her mother said before smiling at her.

She is proud having three beautiful children.

"So, can I know the name? Maybe?" Chaeyeon asked, wanting to make sure who she is.

She doesn't want her to have her hopes up that it will be Sakura-

"Excuse me but it's your turn, Mr. Lee." The dresser interrupt their conversation.

"Eomma, why does Appa also need to dress and who is the girl?" Chaeyeon sit beside her mother as she already finish her make up.

"You will know that, Chaeyeon. Be patient."