>82

"You bring the world to me and I bring the universe to you"

For you and Jin's royal wedding, Jin had asked you specifically to wear the same dress that you had worn in the HYYH era. You were more than glad when you heard him asked you this because you actually thought about it too.

When your big day arrives, countless of cameras were flashing everywhere and the news about you spread across the world like crazy. You remembered it clearly, how all of this brings back so much memories.

Although, this time, the one who walked you down the aisle was your father. You actually missed Jimin's mother too and you still thought to yourself about how thankful you were that she was there to be your mother figure.

A lot of things happened during your wedding. You first saw Hyejin sitting in the dining table with which seems to be her husband and her daughter. Next, you saw Yoongi, who happened to be a pianist, playing songs for the wedding and lastly, you saw Jimin coming in with a group of friends, wearing a fancy tuxedo. You smiled to yourself, thinking about how everyone has finally shown themselves before your very eyes. You were contented. You told Jin about them and he suggested that you and him should go and talk to them later; to become their friends again.

And just like that, you and Jin's marriage went by successfully and you both finally became husband and wife once again.

That night after your wedding, you and Jin had decided to stayed up late and watch the beautiful night sky together, just like how you both used to do.

"Jin.. I still can't believe all of this came true.. I still can't believe you're here with me" You said quietly as you hugged him tight.

"I still can't believe it too (y/n).. after I woke up from the coma, I quickly went out to find you. That's why I decided to reveal my face and identity to the world.. just so that you can see me"

"So you were the hidden king all along?" you chuckled.

"Yes.. I didn't want to show my face because I was afraid of the world.. but now that I have you.. nothing else scares me anymore" He spoke softly to you as he caressed your head and kisses you every seconds.

"I missed you so much (y/n)" He said.

"I missed you too Jin.. after you left.. I was never the same"

"I'm sorry for leaving you my love, I will make it up for you from today onwards"

"Hmm.. I'd love that Jin.. I'd love it.."

He then, lift your chin up for you to meet his eyes. He kissed your forehead and gave you the biggest and loving smile that you have always loved.

"I love you (y/n)" He said as he leaned in to kiss you.

"I love you too Jin" You said with a smile that never left your lips.

"Do you remember the first dance we had together? The one I taught you?" He asked you as he held your hands tight.

"Of course.. how can I ever forget it?"

"Then.. may I have this dance once again my queen?" He said as he bowed to you.

"Hmm... you may" You giggled.

He brought your hand up to his shoulder while his other hand went around your waist. You both then took a step in and dance together on the balcony as you talk about the things that had happened after you both left the HYYH era. 

In the end, you both lived happily ever after, bearing the same eternal love that you both had for each other everyday and in every life.

"Wherever you go, I'll always be there by your side, forever and ever. May we meet in every life, may we be fated and may we fall in love again and again"  -Kim SeokJin & (f/n)(l/n)