>21

You keep me warmer than my jacket.

"Yoongi is this alright? I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it" You hand him the papers that you've wrote in the past few hours.

He took it from you and scanned through it carefully. It only took him a few minutes though since he is a professional writer.

"I think it's fine but.. how could you know all about this without even asking me about it?" He asks you. "I know that you're from the future and all but this is quite impressive"

You scratch your head and give him a nervous smile.

"I actually read a lot about the history of this era and I was really interested in your work so... I went to the museum a lot of times just to read your books"

"Oh? thank you then.." was all he said before looking away shyly.

"Anyways, are there anything else for me to do?"

"I think we're done for today, you've already helped me with half of the work. Thank you once again lady (y/n)"

You were so thrilled to hear him thanking you. With him being one of the most famous writer in the history and to hear this coming out from his own mouth just makes you very happy.

"Um, you can just call me (y/n)" You said. 

"Okay... (y/n).. well then, please just call me by my name too" He said after he look at you with a surprised expression. 

"Sure, Yoongi" 

You squealed silently to yourself and leave the room after hearing Rina calling you for the king.

You entered Jin's study room, like always and happily hum to yourself as you make your way to your table.

"You seemed to be in a very good mood today (y/n)" He said.

"Yes! Min Yoongi, the famous writer just praised me!" you squealed again, this time more louder.

"Ahh.. I see.. you weren't that happy when I give you compliments" He looked away from you, feeling quite sad.

 you weren't that happy when I give you compliments" He looked away from you, feeling quite sad