>72

My love, do you miss me as much as I do?

 While you were sleeping alone in your bedroom, you had a dream about Jin. It was quite unusual because ever since the day he left to a better place, you had never once seen him in your dream and you always wish he would appear one day. It seems that one day is today. You were happy, even if it's only a dream and you didn't have to guess it that you were smiling even when you were asleep.

You saw him standing at the edge of the sea, the wave crashing loudly onto the shore but the weather was perfectly fine. No thunder, no rain, just you and him, and the clear, blue sky. You without a doubt, walked to him. Your smile never wears off as you make your way to where he is. Just as you were nearing, Jin turned around and met your eyes. He gazed at you like you are the most beautiful thing on earth and he smiled back at you warmly. You were contented. Jin held out his hand for you and you immediately took it. He held your hand tight and without saying a word to you, he led you around the seashore, walking slowly as if he was afraid this moment couldn't last longer. He just wanted to savor every seconds with you. You both did have a conversation at one point but you forgot most of it. The only thing that rings well in your head was that he told you to marry Jungkook. Just why would he say that? Doesn't he know that you love him only?

"But why Jin? I only love you and you know that no one could replace you"

"I know (y/n) but... I want you to marry him so that you could have someone by your side as a lover and also the father to our child. He'll make a great father"

"Jin.. I-"

"Don't keep grieving on me, I don't want to see you so broken like this. It hurts me so much. I wanted you to think for yourself now and for our child. I want you to be happy and live a better life"

You stayed silent and you blink away your tears. He noticed it and grab your chin gently to face him close.

"I love you Jin.. just only you.. don't make me forget you please"

"I know honey and I love only you too. I will always remain by your side forever no matter what but as for now, I'm no longer in the picture.. I'm just a dream... I want you to be happy (y/n)"

You stayed silent once again but your tears didn't stop. The last thing that you could feel and remember was the kiss he gave you after disappearing.

"Jin!" You shouted.

And that's when you finally woke up. You sat up on your bed, your eyes were swelling and beads of sweats were dripping down on your face. You were breathing heavily as if there were no oxygen left for you. You looked around your room and sees nothing but darkness and a bit of light shining through the curtains. It took you quite a while for you to come back to your sense and finally calmed down.

You rest on the headboard of your bed and closed your eyes. Nothing was on your mind other than the dream you had earlier. Everything seemed so real to you. The way he touches you, the way he caresses you and the way he kissed you. All of it was just.. magical but bittersweet at the same time.

"Jin.." You called his name again but in a silent and soft voice. "I missed you"

You looked to your left and observe the picture of you and him at your wedding day, standing close next to each other while holding hands. You smiled weakly at the portrait.

"I wish you were still here.. but I understand you now.. I wanted to be happy again too. I will try for the sake of everyone, myself, our child and for you too.. and don't worry.. I will never forget you my love"