>62

But why now?

You and Jin were living a very happy life; everything just seems to resemble the life of every Disney's princesses. Each day passes by with always a smile on everyone's face and you couldn't even be more grateful than this. This isn't the life you choose but it did, indeed, leave a very special place in your heart. 

The Kingdom was never once filled with sorrow from the day you and Jin got married, even until you gave birth to Ji-hoon. And not to mention, Jungkook has recently, also been declared as the king to his country and people. Life was just amazing and every single day was filled with peace and joy.

That is.. until..

"Hyung-nim.. what are we going to do?" Namjoon asks his brother with a painful look plastered on his face.

"Stay calm Namjoon.. I'll find a way to figure this out" Jin answers his brother as he rub his forehead and ended it with a sigh. Namjoon didn't say anything else and just stays still.

"We can't let that person have him.. he's our brother now not his anymore" Jin whispers to himself.

No one in the room says a thing. All they could do is look down to their feet and hoped for the best. Jin sighed once again and rubbed his eyes, seeming as if he was too stressed to even deal with everything right now.

You, on the other hand, happens to hear about their conversation behind the close door. You couldn't help but to be involved in whatever that is happening to your husband. Without any signs of knocking, you just barged into the room, making everyone jumped up from their chair.

"(Y/n)!? H-honey.. please go-" Jin stuttered.

"Tell me this instant Jin" You stared intensely at him.

Yoongi eyed Jin and just nodded his head, giving him some signals as what to respond to you. Yet again, Jin only sighed and slumped back onto his chair.

"Jin"

"You can... take a look at this" Jin said as he hand a piece of small old paper to you. You immediately took it from his hand and read it.

Give us Taehyung or we'll never let your son live. It'll be even better if news about Taehyung spread across the world.

From Tae-soo, Taehyung's half brother.

You mouth went ajar and you dropped the paper to the ground. You fell to the floor, your breathe feels as if it would ran out anytime soon. 

Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were quick to come to your aid and help calm you down. But Jin went dead silent after seeing you in this state. He knew you love your son very much and in no doubt, he love his own son just as much as you do too. He loves everyone equally, including his adoptive brother, Taehyung. Jin's heart was torn into pieces. In all of a sudden, you heard a small voice coming from the opened door.

"Mama, papa why are you here.. I was looking for you" Ji-hoon called you as he rubs his eyes out of sleepiness.

"Ji-hoon!" You quickly stood up on your feet and rushed towards him. You picked him up and hugged him tight.

"My baby, why are you here?"

"I was waiting for you and papa to tell me stories.." He smiled at you. Jin walked towards the both of you and put on the best smile for the sake of his son.

"We were about to go but you came here out of nowhere you little stowaway" Jin pinched his cheeks and laughed.

"Now why don't you go wait in the room with your uncles? We'll be there with a new story to tell okay?" You said.

"Okay!" Ji-hoon gave you wide smile.

Namjoon and Yoongi then, quickly took (son's name) with them back to his room, leaving you and Jin alone together. As soon as the door was shut, you sighed and let your tears fall down on your cheeks.

"(Y/n).. please be strong.. I'll figure out a way for this"

"B-but Jin.. our son and Taehyung.. their lives are at risk.. we can't let neither of them go.. they're our family" You cried. Jin brought you into his arms and let you cry on his shoulder.

"(Y/n).. tell me, do you remember something now?"

"No Jin.. I couldn't remember anything.. I'm so sorry.. if it wasn't for me-"

"No no honey.. you're not at faults.. you being here with me is enough.. it's okay if you can't remember.. this were meant to happen. We cannot change anything even if you knew"

"I'm sorry Jin.. I'm so sorry" You continued to weep while all Jin could do was reassured you that everything will be fine. 

"I'll write him back and bring in more guards to secure our whole kingdom"

"Let me help you Jin.. please.. I'll train to fight" You said with tears still falling from your eyes.

"I can't let you do that.. I love you more than anything and I can't let anything happen to you" He replied to you as he touched your cheeks and wipes away your tears.

"Jin please-"

"No.. you're not doing anything else besides staying with Ji-hoon.. please.. (y/n).. do it for me and him"

"Jin.." You continued. "But what's going to happen if we don't give him what he want?"

"There's nothing else other than war between us" He said. "I felt it in my guts.. that this will be one huge mess.. huge war"

You looked into his eyes and you can see all of his pain. It was hard. You didn't and never ever wanted to see him like this. But You felt it too, the sharp pain in your chest.

"Jin..." You called his name softly but bitterly. Your voice was still filled with agony. He pulled you in tight for a warm hug and didn't let you go for a long while.

And Jin was right.

Soon enough, Tae-soo declared war.