>42

Now that I'm here, do you understand how much I care for you?

"Rina.. I'm so tired" You whined as you feel your legs getting soar.

"You didn't rest for the whole afternoon, my lady" She giggled. "Here, I bought something for you to drink"

"Ohh (milkshake choice), my favorite!!" Your eyes gleamed in happiness. "Thank you so much Rina!"

"I knew you'd like it" Rina smiled, knowing that she has made you happy and energized.

Since you, Rina and the guards went quite far from the main entrance of the fair, you all had to walk back through the crowds to the exit. Somehow, the fair got even more crowded as evening comes by. You thought of how your health can't really handle all the suffocation, to the point that you would faint. Everyone started to get worried seeing how your body shakes up a little. You didn't want anyone to feel troubled by you so you gather up your courage and took Rina's hand.

"Alright, I can do this!" You mumbled to yourself.

With that, you quickly led Rina and yourself into the crowd. Your feet moved fast which makes it a bit hard for Rina and the guards to catch up with you because the people around were pushing each other like crazy.

"Does the fair make all the royalties like this?" You narrowed your brows. "Well I can't really blame them because they don't really get to enjoy things like this that much"

Suddenly, you felt like something slipped away from your hand.

"I was holding Rina's hand earlier.. where is she?" You said as you look at your hand and then back at the crowd.

"My lady, I'm over here!" Rina shouted. You heard her voice but you couldn't see where she was.

You didn't realize this but the sky was also getting darker as each minute passes by. The fair was then, lighten up by many lanterns and light bulbs that hang across the trees and the shops. Even though the place was pretty bright, you still couldn't find any of your guards and Rina. And that was the moment you started to panic. You felt a lot of people pushing you and other guards that were with the other nobles and royalties even shouted at you, telling you to keep moving.

"Oh god.. what do I do now?" You trembled at the thoughts of getting lost.

Your eyes moved everywhere, trying to find the guards and Rina but none of their presence were near you nor even their voice. It felt as if you walked further and further away from them so that's why you couldn't hear them calling for you. However, you didn't stop walking. You tried to shout for Rina and the guards as much as you can even if your breathe is starting to run out. You felt uncomfortably hot and your legs and arms began to soar again, bit by bit. Your hair was damped onto your forehead because of the sweats and you felt dizzy the more steps you take.

"Rina..." The sound of your voice lessen as you tried to catch some air.

"I should've known that this much crowd isn't that good for me.." you said to yourself.

You stopped right in the middle of the crowd and that's when the guards that pushed through the crowd hit your shoulders with theirs with a massive force. It was really painful as a lot of them hit you both left and right. You knew you shouldn't stop in one place but you just can't go on since you felt like fainting anytime soon. Unexpectedly, a guard that seems to be in a rush came running towards you. You didn't notice this because your vision began to blur and its as if the guard didn't see you, his shoulder came in contact with yours very harshly which results in knocking you down.

You awaited to lay flat on the ground and prepared to be stepped on but none of that happen. During that moment, you felt two strong hands grabbing a hold of both of your arms. It felt too strong and warm.

You turned around, to take a fuller look at the person's face and to thank them for helping you but as soon as the stranger's face came into view, you were stunned.

"Are you okay (y/n)?"

"Jin..?"