>37

On our path, we go together.

He suddenly stopped crying, all because he heard someone's voice.

"Jin"

He wanted to hear it again, the owner of that voice. He looked up from the ground and there you were, standing right in front of him.

"Jin.. please don't cry"

"(Y/n)?" Taehyung and Namjoon called your name at the same time.

When your name was mentioned, Jungkook and Rina stopped crying and look towards the direction of where Taehyung and Namjoon was looking at.

"Please don't cry, I'm still here"

"(Y-y/n)!?" Jungkook shouted.

"My lady!" Rina cried.

You smiled at them and turn your attention back to Jin. You can still see how stunned he was because he kept staring at you. It seems as if it's too good to be true that you're still standing here, right in front of him and calling his name with a smile still plastered on your face. 

"I'm sorry for not telling you.. I'm really sorry.. I mean it" you said as you wipe away his tears.

In a split second, he pulled you into his arms without saying anything. You could feel his heart beating very fast and his body shaking. He hugged you so tight that it almost made it hard for you to breath. He doesn't seem to want to let you go because when you started to shake out of his hold, he pulled you in tighter. And just from his body language alone, you know you've made him so worried and heartbroken.

"I'm sorry Jin.. I'm really sorry.." you cried as you grip his shirt.

"Shh.. it's not your fault.. just.. keep staying in my arm like this.. don't move" he whispered to your ear and you can hear how his voice cracks from all the crying. You didn't say anything else and just do what he told you to do.

Jungkook, Rina, Taehyung and Namjoon wanted to run over to you and hug you as tight as they can but they know now is not the time. So they stayed there and watch their king slowly calmed down with you in his arms.

"Guys.. let's go home" you said. 

And their smiles lit up.